Triumph 675 Forums banner

2010 Calendars!! Just in Time for a late christmas present!!

23K views 41 replies 27 participants last post by  Skin_Graft 
#1 ·
Well i want to apologize to everyone for being so late with the calendar this year..of course life sidetracked me quite a bit this year.. and I want to publicly thank Richard "rat race".. If not for him this calendar would never have been completed! I really owe you alot Rich, thank you!

I do want to thank everyone who submitted photos.. you will never know how much I want to publish each and every photo..Because there is nothing I love more than riding my 675 than looking at all your photos!

Marry Christmas my friends!!

Be sure to visit the Triumph675.net logo store and you will see the 2010 calendars there..
http://www.cafepress.com/triumph675/
2010 Calendar
http://www.cafepress.com/triumph675.410231247
2010 Racing
http://www.cafepress.com/triumph675.410230765

I did leave the 2009 calendars up for nostalgia and just lowered the price as many people liked last years calendars.

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Sweet! Can't wait to get them. Thanks for all the hard work Heath, and Rich. :thumbup:

Ordered both Street and Race.

#10 ·
I know... me too.. i really loved them.. This same exact thing has occurred in the past with pro photos.. I never understood why if I pay someone to take pictures why i need their release of them.

Am really sorry. I always feel so bad when i am unable to use good pictures.

#16 ·
alright good job:thumbup: ordered both and a couple stickers:nod:

#21 ·
Woohoo July!!!
Also, the story behind that picture is pretty funny!
What!!:whistle:, Doesn't everybody stop to pee in the bushes when on long rides??:laugh:

Nice Job Heath!! & Rich, My streak of three years in a row with a picture in the calender will end with this one since I've gone retro and traded the 675 for a bonnie. Unless I get some good shots of other members bikes when out on rides. The 675 makes a great model to work with:coolgleamA:.

#26 ·
Mr September.... oooooh yeah! Just ordered a copy, cant wait till it arrives :)

Great job guys. Merry Christmas :)

#28 ·
.. and I want to publicly thank Richard "rat race".. If not for him this calendar would never have been completed! I really owe you alot Rich, thank you!
Thank you very much Heath, but you were more than welcome. It was a pleasure to be able to help out. I am more than happy to offer my help again for this coming year. In the meantime, I will wait for the two calendars I have just ordered. :cool:

Woohoo July!!! Except my username is spelled wrong
My sincere apologies Matt for the mispelling of your username. I typed it, so it was my fault. The photo was submitted with that spelling of your username and I just presumed it would be correct. Next year I will double check!

#30 ·
well its hard for striple shots because we get so few of them every year.

and that was a unique shot, he had submitted other wider angle shots but kinda felt it made nice break in the calendar by having that different perspective angle in the middle before switching back to wide angle shots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.