Triumph 675 Forums banner

The Offcial .net Squid Hunter Thread.

113K views 669 replies 135 participants last post by  Neanderthal 
#1 · (Edited)
Hunt them down, and post them up for public mocking.

I'll start:

I just rolled up next to this stupid bastard. Let's mock him together, shall we?
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

He had the wires showing all the way around his tire! I'm sure the only reason he had a helmet on was because he was in CA.

He cut In front of me at the left turn light to the freeway. When the light turned green, he shot off at full speed. He must have been doing 95mph by the time he went over the hill out of sight.

He will be dead soon I'm sure. That tire goes on him at that speed, there won't be anything left but a 200 yard long red streak where he fell.

Post up yours, I know you can find a better stupid Squid.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

See less See more
#93 ·
I was actually riding so I could not get a picture, but what do you make of this?

Squid Worthy?
-60+ year old woman
-tee-shirt
-shorts
-"deck shoes"
-No Helmet
-Riding...get ready for it....a Goldwing Trike!

Hummmm...I know...no pic but I sure wanted to get one!

#106 ·
Man, here in Northern Illinois it's a rare sight you see someone with a helmet at all!!! 1 out of 10 guys will have a helmet on. I took this photo on my way home today. I missed the guy on an older sportbike on the highway with no helmet on his head, wanted to get a pic of that. It was strapped to the back of his bike I guess, so I assume he planned on putting in on real quick right before he crashes.:thumbup: Couldn't figure it out at the time if this was a man or woman. Whatever it is, it's got some balls to leave the house dressed like that much less get on a bike and ride.

Attachments

#111 ·
God I wish I could capture some of the crap I see around here. Just saw a very, very large black woman on an R6, no gear, helmet hanging off the side, and wearing what appeared to be a pink Dora the Explorer backpack made for a small child. Unfortunately she took a corner before I could get my phone out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#115 ·
To me a squid is someone who wears shorts, muscle shirt, sandals, no helmet, but I'm not gonna wear a 1 piece just to go to the gym..

On Sundays when we do take the back road curves yeah I where my full gear (1pc, boots, gloves etc..) cause we ride pretty fast..

Idk my opinion.

#118 ·
Have been living in PA for about a week. The amount of squids here is unreal. Sretched gsxrs, no helmets, neon galore, some with helmet only with cargo shorts and t shirts. So baffling, its like they don't have the slightest clue what could potential happen when they hit the floor.

Like ill admit I may have squidly tendencies rarely but nothing like what I've seen

#130 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.