Brembo RCS19 on '12 675r - Triumph675.Net Forums

post #1 of 4 Old 07-03-19, 20:06 Thread Starter
Reroll

Brembo RCS19 on '12 675r

Hey guys, friend sadly wrecked his '14 675r and is done riding for the time being. He's gonna let me have his rcs19 since it's just gonna sit there. Any extra bits or pieces I need to match it up or should I be able to just slap it on? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-09-19, 15:23
jdgun_13

it is pretty much plug and play.. just need to connect the brake light switch and that's it.

Most of you people are not capable of being your GD self, to damn worried about being politically correct.
2015-MV Agusta F3 800
2011- Triumph Daytona 675R
post #3 of 4 Old 07-10-19, 19:08
andy_tt

Thats funny - I logged on to ask a question about the RCS install and saw this so hopefully its not a hijack :).

I cant find a definitive answer so going to ask here:

I have the 2013 675r with ABS. Do I need to connect to ECU and open ABS valves in order to bleed the system after replacing the master cylinder? Or is the ABS a closed loop so I can simple bleed out the old fluid, replace new master cylinder and refill fluid and bleed without bothering with the ABS?

post #4 of 4 Old 07-11-19, 16:11
jdgun_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_tt View Post
Thats funny - I logged on to ask a question about the RCS install and saw this so hopefully its not a hijack :).

I cant find a definitive answer so going to ask here:

I have the 2013 675r with ABS. Do I need to connect to ECU and open ABS valves in order to bleed the system after replacing the master cylinder? Or is the ABS a closed loop so I can simple bleed out the old fluid, replace new master cylinder and refill fluid and bleed without bothering with the ABS?

Have yet to play with the 675 ABS, but have with my MV Agusta F3 800... did a new master and front brakelines from the abs module.

I ended up pushing fluid from the caliper, through the abs module, after I swapped the brake master... worked like a champ. and when I did new calipers, pushed fluid in the conventional way from the master. each time I did bleed the ABS module at the banjo, as per MV instructions.

Most of you people are not capable of being your GD self, to damn worried about being politically correct.
2015-MV Agusta F3 800
2011- Triumph Daytona 675R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement