TUV Regs in Germany - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Continental Europe, Middle East and Africa CEMEA Regional forum; rides, get togethers, events.

post #11 of 15 Old 07-27-12, 05:39
Roiderjackl

For bikes registered in Germany the backwards facing blinkers have to be offset 12 cm from the center line (innermost edges) to either side and be mounted at the same height. Minimum height above the pavement is 35 cm (measured without the rider to the lower edge of the blinker). The blinkers have to be yellow in colour and flash at 1,5 Hz +/- 0,5 Hz (90 flashes +/- 30 flashes per minute).

There are however special regulations for vehicles registered in other countries that I'm not sure about. You'd have to check with a local TÜV office, the local vehicle registration office (KFZ Zulassungsstelle) or the police.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 Old 07-27-12, 05:49 Thread Starter
jr2
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Sounds great! I do plan to get the balls to go in and talk to them. My vocabulary has become pretty stong but as for speaking German, I straight brain freeze. Listening is't too bad though.

Thanks for the info.
post #13 of 15 Old 07-27-12, 05:56
Roiderjackl

You're a bit too far away for me to help you there but with your german vocabulary and most peoples basic understanding of English you should be alright.
If there's anything else I can help you out with over here, just tell me.
Welcome to Germany!

post #14 of 15 Old 07-27-12, 07:09
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr2 View Post
Yeah I hear ya! I was just intertaining the thought. The main point in all of this is to redece that rear fender a bit. Kinda bulky and looking into some better alternatives. I have the Triumph LED for the rear. Not against keepin those on either. Rizoma looks shit hot.

You are certainly correct with functionality over visual effect. Anything that I plan to do I want some function, but I do like to add just a touch of styling. I like the idea of it being an individual.

Hell, I am still waiting for the bike to get here to be honest. It has been two months now since it shipped. My biggest concern is getting gas in it and getting out and about.
Yeah I understand, and hopefully you get it soon, so are you stationed in Germany.

My sister just moved back from Naples Italy to Virginia and it took I forget how long for her stuff to come in. Kind of disappointed you all do not have top priority for shipments and shit like that.

I was more disappointed when I was with her in Virginia and an apartment we went to look at, I asked if she would get a discount for being military and the chick laughed at me, after that I told my sister she couldnt live there lol
Found an awesome place that respects military folks a few blocks down and was a much nicer setup.

2010 TornadoRed D675 Trackbike
~
post #15 of 15 Old 07-27-12, 07:11
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiderjackl View Post
You're a bit too far away for me to help you there but with your german vocabulary and most peoples basic understanding of English you should be alright.
If there's anything else I can help you out with over here, just tell me.
Welcome to Germany!
Cool knew someone on here would know the answer haha

2010 TornadoRed D675 Trackbike
~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement