Douchebag sitting on my bike! - Page 4 - Triumph675.Net Forums
LEO Law Enforcement Officers - Q & A

post #31 of 49 Old 11-14-13, 12:44
Hokie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decipher View Post
My lady situation would be better if I could get your mom out of my house. She just doesn't know when to leave.

Sent from my HTC One
She knows how to leave, she's just too big to get out the door.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 49 Old 11-14-13, 13:13
firedude
BOTM Winner

I didn't mind it when she shacked up at my house. She cooked breakfast for any girls I brought back.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

post #33 of 49 Old 11-15-13, 12:44
dsonik1
BOTM Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decipher View Post
My lady situation would be better if I could get your mom out of my house. She just doesn't know when to leave.

Sent from my HTC One

It's because she still has to finish the research she's conducting on gay male sportbike riders.

Not your mama's Fett...

post #34 of 49 Old 11-15-13, 13:16
firedude
BOTM Winner

What's there to research. They're fabulous.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

post #35 of 49 Old 11-15-13, 15:16
thestugots01

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL2Bass View Post
So I'm eating dinner at a restaurant and the waitress alerts me that some fvcktard is sitting on my bike! I look up and see him posing for a picture in a full tuck. I run out and confront the douchebag as he starts to back up he's like "I was only taking a picture. It was just sitting here out in the open". Of course it is, it doesn't come with a box!

His whole entire family was there and tried to defend him and his cute girlfriend stepped in to diffuse the situation. I ripped him a new a**hole and let him go.

Wtf?! Who does this? If you don't have the stones to actually buy and ride a bike, don't hop on another man's bike and play 'racer' so your girl will give you some!

Rant over. Thanks for listening.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Good job with controlling yourself, because someone like this needs a slap. If something doesn't belong to you DON'T touch it. I may have reacted a little more hands on, so I am glad this never happened to me.
post #36 of 49 Old 11-17-13, 23:39
jbyrne046

Surprised I just saw this post. I have a friend or used to have a friend that would pull this shit. I would see on his facebook pics of him sitting on bikes. They were never his. Might be a POS thing to think but when I would see those pics I wished someone would go shoot him. Total douchebaggery.

What papa bear has: Jardine Exhaust, fender eliminator kit, FP levers, GB Protection kit, CF infills, CF front fender, CF tail faring,CF chain guard, CF sprocket cover, PC passenger pegs, Driven D-3 Grips, Rizoma Barends, Renthal Clipons, PC upper Triple, Black Attack Rearsets, Woodcraft frame sliders

What I desire: Evotech/Rizoma Brake reservoir, CF rear hugger, Quick shifter, Headlight interior paint mod, HID's, PC rims,
post #37 of 49 Old 11-18-13, 01:26
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbyrne046 View Post
Surprised I just saw this post. I have a friend or used to have a friend that would pull this shit. I would see on his facebook pics of him sitting on bikes. They were never his. Might be a POS thing to think but when I would see those pics I wished someone would go shoot him. Total douchebaggery.
Wow shoot? It is a ****ing motorcycle not a child.

Some of you people are ****ing idiots.

2010 TornadoRed D675 Trackbike
~
post #38 of 49 Old 11-18-13, 12:20
jbyrne046

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWheeledWonder View Post
Wow shoot? It is a ****ing motorcycle not a child.

Some of you people are ****ing idiots.
Sorry TWW you don'd have to be such a meanie. He has Multiple arrests which vary from auto theft, domestic violence (his ex gf and her daughter), more theft. I found him and some crack whore smoking in my living room once. (Obviously they broke in) All he said was "Oh bro I didn't think you'd be home" I didn't say all I just said him.

What papa bear has: Jardine Exhaust, fender eliminator kit, FP levers, GB Protection kit, CF infills, CF front fender, CF tail faring,CF chain guard, CF sprocket cover, PC passenger pegs, Driven D-3 Grips, Rizoma Barends, Renthal Clipons, PC upper Triple, Black Attack Rearsets, Woodcraft frame sliders

What I desire: Evotech/Rizoma Brake reservoir, CF rear hugger, Quick shifter, Headlight interior paint mod, HID's, PC rims,
post #39 of 49 Old 11-18-13, 13:42
Glocken

This happened to me before I just yelled at them and they got off. It really does baffle me how people can be inconsiderate. The guys defense was he was just taking a picture.... Take one off the ****ing bike.

Its crazy how my rage level went from 0 to almost full when I saw that happen

Elka 3 way shock|Penske fork valves|Leo full titanium & CF|Hyperpro steering damper|GB frame slider & engine casings|Cyclecat clipons|Pazzos|ZG|Proton|CF tank sliders|Dave Moss Techspecs|Evo Tech Sharkfin|Sato Shift Spindle holder
post #40 of 49 Old 11-18-13, 22:21
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbyrne046 View Post
Sorry TWW you don'd have to be such a meanie. He has Multiple arrests which vary from auto theft, domestic violence (his ex gf and her daughter), more theft. I found him and some crack whore smoking in my living room once. (Obviously they broke in) All he said was "Oh bro I didn't think you'd be home" I didn't say all I just said him.
So shooting resolves that. And meanie, **** that stop being such a dumbshit. it is your fault you picked friends that are ****ing losers. Grow up kid.

2010 TornadoRed D675 Trackbike
~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement