Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
FS: 2013 Triumph Daytona 675R (Race/Track only)
The time has come to sell my 2013 Triumph Daytona 675R which I raced as a novice in the CMRA (#177) during the 2014-2015 seasons. See the build thread
for history on the bike.
2013 Triumph Daytona 675R - 5700 miles
- Hindle Full Exhaust
- MWR Air Filter
- Bazzaz ZFi
- Motul 300V Oil
- Tuned by Lozano Brothers Porting
Suspension, Brakes, Tires
- Renthal 15T / 47T sprockets
- DID ERV3 520 Chain
- Updated OEM Shift Pivot Plate and Shift Star
- Replaced Clutch Friction Plates at the end of 2015
- OEM quickshifter
- OEM Ohlins
- OEM Brembo calipers/disks
- Vesrah SS brake pads
- Pirelli slicks (no life left)
- SharkSkinz "A" bodywork - upper / tail fairings (unpainted/new in box), front fender/lower fairing (painted/used)
- SharkSkinz "B" bodywork - upper / tail fairings (painted - repairable)
- Zero Gravity Corsa bubble (new)
- GB Racing Engine Cover set
- GB frame sliders (installed)
- OEM frame sliders (included)
- Attack Performance rear sets + extra foot pegs
- Renthal clip-ons and grips + extras
- Woodcraft Brake/Clutch Lever Guards
- Motoholders Fairing Stay
- Cox radiator guard
- Lightech Quarter Turn Gas Cap
- Sato Race Hooks
- Shorai Battery (new)
- Servo Buddy
- R/R relocated to rear (using Triumph race parts)
- AiM SoloDL
Clean title in my name.
Located in Austin, TX.
Used to be a motorcycle racer in CMRA once upon a time.
2013 Daytona 675R (Track/race) --> For sale!
2009 Street Triple (Sold but not forgotten)
2016 BMW S1000XR (Street)
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (Track/race - Selling soon!)
1985 BMW K100RT (Project) --> Build thread!
Last edited by zroadhouse; 12-07-19 at 14:14.