Triumph 675 Forums banner

WTB: Stock Street Triple Exhaust

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Scottyyy 
#1 ·
Hey there. I've been thinking lately on downgrading my exhaust to help fund the upgrading of my front suspension. I'm wondering...is there anyone willing to part ways with their full stock exhaust system for a rather good price? I am really hoping that the difference in price between selling my full Arrow 3-1 Lowboy and buying a full stock system will be a substantial amount towards a better front end for me.

How much does a full stock system typically sell for used? I'm located in VA (23188). If anyone wants to do a trade over plus cash (you sell me your stock system and I sell you my Arrow system plus money on your end), let me know. My system is in great condition...no dents or scratches on the muffler. I would be paying through PayPal. Thanks!

#2 ·
I have the stock system sitting in a box in the basement, 500 Kms (about 300 miles) on it. Got it when I upgraded to the Arrow 3:1. I'm in eastern Ontario, but can easily ship from the States. I was going to gut them just to see what's inside but we could probably work something out. Obviously I'm not interested in the trade, NBC (nothing but cash)!! PM me if your interested.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#4 ·
Are you sure? I have no new messages. Here's some pics of what I have (everything I have is in the pics).

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.