Triumph 675 Forums banner

The Official Spotted Thread

133K views 1K replies 180 participants last post by  Clayt0nB 
#1 ·
Feel free to post your 675 sightings here.

Moderators: Please make this a sticky. Thanks.

#1,006 ·
Spotted:

2 x 2012 675R's
1 x Red daytona

At Eastern Creek yesterday ...

OK ... one of the R's was mine ... which I would understand rates that part of the spotting as "I'm a Dickhead" :whistle:

But ... The rider training day was great. A good mix of "learning" and "track time".

And, well bugger me ... the instructers took out the other 675R .. and it howled ! what a sight to see and hear as it swung into turn 1.

There was a photographer there, so maybe I'll have some pics soon.

Oh yeh .. and I know it's been mentioned before but the 675R is just fantastic.

Old bloke (me) on 675R, takes on R1 (granted with another similarly aged dude) and blows past him. Now, I'm no great rider, but it still feels good. Maybe he was running on 2 cylinders .... oh well.

#1,007 ·
Well fook me. I did an impromptu GOR ride today. I used to have this as my main but now mainly do back areas of Anakie and the surrounding areas since being so busy the past year or so with our 2 kids plus wife going back to work since stopping working for the family creating thing. Plus starting my own work / business thing making websites for a couple people that have semi big wants.

Anyway, saw several street triples today and some other trumpys, sprints, bonnevilles etc. I had an awesome blast.

#1,015 ·
13 or 14 daytona R...Little cafe at top of Mt Glorious on Sunday morning..pulled in as I pulled out ^.^

#1,017 ·
Wow. Could be a one make series in the future perhaps :p How'd you go Mel?

Had long planned to do the training then track day and make a weekend of it this May with a mate but gremlins and family stuff interfered. He got to the track and proceeded to rub it in nicely though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.