Free Track Time, Please Respond - Triumph675.Net Forums

post #1 of 11 Old 04-19-19, 15:05 Thread Starter
whirlybird

Free Track Time, Please Respond

Okay, this is the third year that I am putting this out there. So far there have been no takers. This is likely the last year that I will offer this so take advantage of it.

I am putting this out there for any fellow 675 riders, Daytona or Street. I live and ride in Colorado and am part of the local race club here. We have a program called SuperStreet that allows street riders or beginning track day riders to come out and get some great instruction from expert racers then we set up a mock race at the end of it. It is a really great and inexpensive way to get on the track.
I will sponsor your entry fee (normally $100) if you want to come out and ride with us. Check out the tracks, check out the club. Not only that, I will sponsor TWO of your entries for the season. Don't want to do it by yourself? No problem, bring a friend (even if they don't ride a 675) and I will sponsor their SuperStreet entries as well. If you want to do this and don't have the required gear, still hit me up. I have a bunch (like quite a lot) of spare gear in a lot of sizes, you can use it free of cost for the event.
More info here:

https://www.mra-racing.org/superstre...t-information/

A street bike is fine, you do not need a track only or race bike to do this.

Please pm me, I don't get around to checking this often but I get emails for pm's so I will see it pretty quick.

MRA #144

2017 MRA Thunderbike Class Champion

Sponsors:
XL3 Rigging, Rider's Discount, Imperial Sportbikes, Un!nk Printworks

2015 Triumph D675
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whirlybird For This Useful Post:
Chicken Strips (04-21-19), Glocken (04-22-19)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement