Triumph 675 Forums banner

Buyer & Seller feedback permanent thread

97K views 263 replies 163 participants last post by  Ken 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

HEADS UP.... We will be making changes to this thread as times goes along. We don't have a trader rating system as seen on other forums so we are going to pluck the username's that have all been put forwards so far to compile a list of members that have shown to be good sellers/buyers on this forum. Our thinking is that it'll be easier to pick through a linear list of names than pages and pages of individual posts.
Stick with us as it might take us a while to chew through the following pages, they'll whittle down slowly as we compile the lists and delete individual posts that have been made. If you have any questions shoot a pm to me (AsphaltScraper) or Budo. Thanks.

Post feedback here.

If you're a buyer give us the user name of your seller and whether it was a positive or negative sale, do the same if you're a seller wishing to give kudos to a seller.

Positive sellers/buyers

Alaska675
antirich
Attila_the_Bun
AZ675

BennieBlanco
Blacktriple ~ 2
brettmess
Budo

Cab5er ~ 2
chairman
crash13
CTSMoto.com

dagamed
danbmx
darkmindzz ~ 2
Deathstar
Desmo93
DieselDan
dsburn675
ducktaped1
dugvegas

edasado
edlaw13

Fsnoles1984 ~ 2
Father Azmodius

geoffv

HARC

IanW
ianeloc ~ 2
Ihadabuell
il8apex
Isolatos

jayt0625
jdellenger
JH675
juaalton

Kuh Pahl

Lextaneuroauto ~ 3
lilsami88
lostangel97

Mech
MIS3
morsetaper2
MTPockets

n2oiroc
nb_Mitch ~ 2

ofcounsel

patrickmitchell
PhastPhil
pointagrouse
Polo
PragB

qweesy

R6ex
Robbz

ScooterScott ~ 2
shalihe74
ShaneXman ~ 3
silver6
Skalve85
smack28752
Snap
Sno-viking
snzl
Sol-leks
speedkelly
SterlingGraphite
Syks7

Teamontherun
TheKyleRC
TheRooster
thor2j
Toso
TripleThreat

vg13z

williams155 ~ 3

xn85turbo

Yamatr3

Not positive sales

grashoper
aviation1st
Drewster

See less See more
#246 ·
Buyer: Me
Seller: Sterling Graphite
Item: Passenger Gel seat
Transaction: Way better than I thought
Would do business again: Yes
Communication: Great

Gel seat

stock seat

#248 ·
Buyer: @señor heff
Seller: Me
Item: GPR V4 damper
Transaction: smooth initially but rough later
Would do business again: maybe
Communication: good initially.

We agreed on a price, he paid. Then I got busy at work and didn't check his messages for a just a day or so so he withdraws the money from paypal and says that I am a fraud (after being a member here for many years and buying/selling many items). Says he will pay only after the part is received. He pays 2 days after the part is received but doesn't send the $$ as a gift. As a result I am short of $9 which is not a big deal but he didnt follow the agreement. Since then he has stopped responding.

Reactions: Shamrock
#254 ·
Seller: fastway racing
Item: Regulator bracket
Transaction: Poor
Satisfied: No
Would do business again: No

Comments: Asked seller before sending payment if it was damaged, as i suspected it of being bent. He told me no and that he had 2 exactly the same. When the bracket arrived it was damaged clearly from being involved in a crash. His reply was it could be easily bent back in place. Would not take back for refund and accused me of lack of experience and for trying to extort him. Do not trust this seller!

#255 · (Edited)
I sent 65EFI I perfect bracket as shown below in 1st pic. Jabar sends a message stating it's bent and wants to return it. He sends a picture over of a bracket (2 nd shown below) he cannot get mounted. I tell him if he cannot get it bent into place to send it back to me and I would do it for him (and eat pay shipping back to him) Jabar wanted me to also pay HIS return shipping to me! I said Hell no! If your not capable of making it work I'm not paying for your inexperience...
Jabar said he would tell on me to the forum if I didn't refund his payment.. I said GO FOR IT..

Attachments

#257 ·
First off why are you using his full name? Username is plenty. Second, he stated he asked for an undamaged mount and received one that was bent.. if you are offering to bend it for him that's fine but he shouldn't have to pay anything further if in fact the mount he received wasn't in the same condition you stated it was in - even if it's a minor bend.

I sent 65EFI I perfect bracket as shown below. Jabar sends a message stating it's bent and wants to return it. He sends a picture over of a bracket (shown below) he cannot get mounted. I tell him if he cannot get it bent into place to send it back to me and I would do it for him (and eat pay shipping back to him) Jabar wanted me to also pay HIS return shipping to me! I said Hell no! If your not capable of making it work I'm not paying for your inexperience...
Jabar said he would tell on me to the forum if I didn't refund his payment.. I said GO FOR IT..

Reactions: 65efi
#258 ·
He was sent a perfect undamaged bracket, if it was damaged in shipment a damage claim W/USPS would remove it from his possession and leave him with none. Since he didn't want to go that route it seemed clear he wanted the bracket more then a refund. I said I would bend it if he was not capable of doing so.I said mail it back ($3.90 I think it was) I didn't have a problem covering the shipping back to him. He insisted the bracket was junk and was certainly not returning it to me but wanted a refund. Since it seemed more important that he have the bracket and NOT file a damage claim with USPS I would be fine with SHARING the burden of cost, NOT incur all of it. So he can either return it and I can make sure it fits mount and fits the fairing I have or I can file a USPS claim.. The bottom line is WAS sent a perfect bracket that was damaged in shipment and I am willing to work with him to ensure he has that.

#262 ·
Seller: fastway racing

Buyer: me

Item: Quickshifter

Transaction: Smooth, quick, and east. Great prices

Would do business again: Absolutely

Communication: Excellent, answered all my questions

Comments: very honest seller. Professional seller. Item was very well packaged and arrived quickly. Quickshifter has been on bike for a few weeks now and works great, love it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#264 ·

Seller: Neanderthal

Item: Ecliptech a-Flasher (great little gadget to monitor your electrical system with built in warnings that come on the dash)

Transaction: Easy and Smooth

Would do business again: Yes

Communication: Very thorough and helped with setting it up. Also came with directions

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.