**BREAKING NEWS!!** New Daytona! - Page 7 - Triumph675.Net Forums
General 675 discussion Anything related to the Triumph 675 model(s), and miscellaneous motorcycle talk.

post #61 of 65 Old 11-01-19, 17:24
Smoke

As I often stated, I won't replace my 2007 with anything less than a 1100 triple nearer to 07s in design, now, if only Triumph got their hands out of their asses, and realised (sorry if I offend a few of you) that the reason why newer models don't sell is because they're ugly and generic...

The slower you move, the more dangerous your bike is... I'll let you work out the conclusion from there

If you find wearing proper gear's too hot, you're just not fast enough !

Hear my Daytona's Akrapovic SCREAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mOlxMJ_zOw&t=1m15s

Dual Desert Eagle EBB ? MER IL ET FOU !
Viendez nolifer avec nous sur le salon #Airsoft sur IRC !
Et jouer avec Ploubalairsoft entre le 22 et le 35
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 65 Old 11-05-19, 17:53
AussieAdam

AussieAdam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMel View Post
In Australia there's no race class to run an 800 in, unless you want to be going up against the litrebikes. For me, that's a showstopper for either a Daytona or MV.
There is a class you can run them in, it's BEARS F2. They run races in club rounds and a National Championship as well. Though the rules need tweaking as a Panigale 959 can run in that class too. The rules included Twins under 999cc which all those older twins could run in, but until the 899 Panigale arrived the 675 Daytona was the most successful bike in the class. The MV800 would be very good in this class also, but they were dogged by issues I've been told. I think the 765 Daytona would probably be quite competitive against the Panigale on all but the really fast tracks.
post #63 of 65 Old 11-09-19, 02:20
Reroll

I just noticed that Triumph has the starting at price listed as $17,500 on their website, not sure how long that has been up. I was expecting more towards $20,000 given the UK price, so that's a nice surprise. Now if they'd just release the weight...
The Following User Says Thank You to Reroll For This Useful Post:
jdgun_13 (11-21-19)

post #64 of 65 Old 11-20-19, 21:10
Fredrik Alkdal

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroll View Post
I just noticed that Triumph has the starting at price listed as $17,500 on their website, not sure how long that has been up. I was expecting more towards $20,000 given the UK price, so that's a nice surprise. Now if they'd just release the weight...
Aren't UK prices inclusive of tax/VAT? In Sweden (where I lived before the US) the price listed was the price you paid out the door, which included tax. $17,500 = 9.25% tax where I live = $19,119.

That is *A LOT* for a middleweight, especially when the Street Triple RS is $12,500 with essentially the same motor (yes I know it's not entirely the same, but still) and ergos I can ride all day long. Or spend the same money and get my 4th Tuono Factory. Hmm...
post #65 of 65 Old 11-21-19, 02:07
ramnakhle

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Alkdal View Post
Aren't UK prices inclusive of tax/VAT? In Sweden (where I lived before the US) the price listed was the price you paid out the door, which included tax. $17,500 = 9.25% tax where I live = $19,119.

That is *A LOT* for a middleweight, especially when the Street Triple RS is $12,500 with essentially the same motor (yes I know it's not entirely the same, but still) and ergos I can ride all day long. Or spend the same money and get my 4th Tuono Factory. Hmm...

Fully agree.
That is superbike money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ramnakhle For This Useful Post:
jdgun_13 (11-21-19)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement