geez.... - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Raffles and Auctions Subforum for fund-raising events

post #11 of 24 Old 09-03-09, 08:53 Thread Starter
AdamB
Retired Administrator
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinct View Post
These raffles are crap. I never win and even when I do win the *******s never gave me my prize. I don't care about the MODS b/s excuses like, it's in a different country, it's locked in a secure building. Whatever go get it, the rules clearly state what I am owed and you lot know it.
Dude. You're prize is um.....definitely in a secure building. You'll have to go claim yourself. You get nothing else.

On a more serious note. I've still got an extra 6ft Triumph banner, a Lee Bevins 675 picture, and some T675.Net stickers around. A very small, kind of improve your bikes living habitat, raffer. $1 per ticket entry buys in. I'll see what else is around. Any other ideas? This would be ultra low budget raffle as not funds exist.

Quote:
chimkychink-- you bastards
chimkychink --we gave you america...you gave us a ****ing squirrel...that killed all the other ones
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 Old 09-03-09, 15:58
Twinct
That yummy Stabby is all mine!

Sarcasm just doesn't seem to work over the internet. At least Adam got my joke...

Yay raffle!
post #13 of 24 Old 09-03-09, 17:42
Budo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinct View Post
Sarcasm just doesn't seem to work over the internet. At least Adam got my joke...

Yay raffle!
Bit of a pointer... a smiley or two helps convey sarcasm for the most part

Dick...

See what I mean...

Although I wasn't exactly being sarcastic... just being funny. But you get the point :P

TACTAA

The bad thing about riding a motorcycle is you cant hear the phone ring.
The good thing about riding a motorcycle is you cant hear the phone ring.

- Scott P.

post #14 of 24 Old 09-03-09, 23:55
Jstu202
John the Jersey Admin

Garage
Dibs on 6ft banner..

CCS Expert # 900 STT - Advanced TPM - Advanced NESBA - Advanced TTD - Advanced
Spammer Kill Count - 221 "Piranha Gun! Oh Yeaaa!!"
Ridersdiscount
- BridgewaterAcura - VIP Honda
"Death smiles at us all, All a man can do is smile back."
post #15 of 24 Old 09-05-09, 18:50
DoubleApexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
Dude. You're prize is um.....definitely in a secure building. You'll have to go claim yourself. You get nothing else.

On a more serious note. I've still got an extra 6ft Triumph banner, a Lee Bevins 675 picture, and some T675.Net stickers around. A very small, kind of improve your bikes living habitat, raffer. $1 per ticket entry buys in. I'll see what else is around. Any other ideas? This would be ultra low budget raffle as not funds exist.
OK... first of all, we have all that banner, Bevins, sticker rubbish... and the last time Mr. AsphaltScraper and I entered a raffle, he won. So Pfffft on your damn raffles.

Budo, you could raffle off some of that coffee you sent us... that's worth putting up $$$ for...
post #16 of 24 Old 09-06-09, 18:57
Rat Race
BOTM Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
Thinking more along the lines of something really simply with raffle tickets at like a $1 each. Nothing fancy. Maybe see what I have sitting around and raise some race gas money for Rich & SignsExpress Racing.
Well, if you want to raise some more race funds, then I would only be happy to oblige with some prizes. I am not sure on the banner being asked about, but I would sure be happy to donate an 8ft x 2ft high quality, digital printed heavy duty banner with whatever design is wanted (Triumph related preferably) I also have my kickass Carbon Fibre hugger that in truth is never going to go back on the bike as my 675 will forever be on the track (so I have my shitty black plastic one fitted). This is the hugger which is £120/$196 plus shipping. I will donate both for free if you want to get the ball rolling Adam.

http://www.jacklilley.com/view_part....4&part_id=4815
post #17 of 24 Old 09-06-09, 19:05
Budo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat Race View Post
Well, if you want to raise some more race funds, then I would only be happy to oblige with some prizes. I am not sure on the banner being asked about, but I would sure be happy to donate an 8ft x 2ft high quality, digital printed heavy duty banner with whatever design is wanted (Triumph related preferably) I also have my kickass Carbon Fibre hugger that in truth is never going to go back on the bike as my 675 will forever be on the track (so I have my shitty black plastic one fitted). This is the hugger which is £120/$196 plus shipping. I will donate both for free if you want to get the ball rolling Adam.

TACTAA

The bad thing about riding a motorcycle is you cant hear the phone ring.
The good thing about riding a motorcycle is you cant hear the phone ring.

- Scott P.
post #18 of 24 Old 09-06-09, 20:11
philiminilli

What about a forum sponsor holding a free raffle? They did it on the Kawasaki forums and my cousin won a nice little GP slip on and a power commander. Generated quite a few sales for the sponsor too.
post #19 of 24 Old 09-07-09, 02:56
Cloud
Banned

Quote:

That's love for the forum right there.
post #20 of 24 Old 09-08-09, 08:57 Thread Starter
AdamB
Retired Administrator
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Quote:
I would sure be happy to donate an 8ft x 2ft high quality, digital printed heavy duty banner with whatever design is wanted (Triumph related preferably) I also have my kickass Carbon Fibre hugger that in truth is never going to go back on the bike as my 675 will forever be on the track (so I have my shitty black plastic one fitted). This is the hugger which is £120/$196 plus shipping. I will donate both for free if you want to get the ball rolling Adam.

I'll definitely get the ball rolling You're the man Rich! Hopefully will have this up this week, before I head off on vacation.

Quote:
chimkychink-- you bastards
chimkychink --we gave you america...you gave us a ****ing squirrel...that killed all the other ones
Sponsored Links
Advertisement