2012 675 wont rev past 10K - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Maintenance and repair Problems, fixes, general maintenance talk

post #11 of 12 Old 08-06-19, 16:50 Thread Starter
Keith Stone
Threadstarter Threadstarter

ok..

so i found out more info monday.. it seems the bike is fine when its cold.. 1st couple of sessions it was fine..
as the day goes on and it gets warmer, it starts to drop off...
never looked at the flapper.. someone at the track told him to check connections under the tank..
so we lifted the tank and found 2 small connectors at the back of the air box that were getting crushed between the tank and box area..
we unplugged them and reconnected them, then tucked them down to make sure they were not going to sit on anything hot.

since then his bike was fine for the rest of the trackday... seems odd, ill feel better about it if he makes it another trackday without issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 Old 09-28-19, 03:49
sLowCL9

I was also having this issue, but it was over 100 out and I was pushing it. By day 2, the bike wouldn’t start. I was able to bump start it before each session, but eventually just packed up early. I came home and the bike wouldn’t start at all. I replaced the battery and still nothing. I was recommended to replace the fuel pump relay, but I can’t find a single thing online. Still primes, but doesn’t build up pressure supposedly. Everything online show the subharness, but nothing regarding the relay itself
Sponsored Links
Advertisement