Hello from SoCal - Triumph675.Net Forums

post #1 of 15 Old 05-22-19, 15:38 Thread Starter
andy_tt

Hello from SoCal

Hi All

Just got me a 2013 675R that I plan to track. Since its a very small community (compared to R6 :)) was hoping to meet people local in LA that hit the tracks around SoCal to discuss/share ideas/upgrades :).

Here is a pic of me toy:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Daytona 4 Sale 7.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	249709  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 05-22-19, 18:53
Maxzzi

Congrats! I remember seeing that bike for sale. I'm planning a few track days this season.
post #3 of 15 Old 05-23-19, 02:51 Thread Starter
andy_tt
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxzzi View Post
Congrats! I remember seeing that bike for sale. I'm planning a few track days this season.
Im going to be at Buttonwillow on June 1st if you are there :).

post #4 of 15 Old 05-28-19, 13:28
jawshoowa.e

I don't post here a lot, but my FiancÚ and I do about one track weekend a month. We just got back from Buttonwillow this past weekend. Feel free to come over and say high if you see a 2007 Daytona covered in fluorescent gaffer tape(it changes, current flavor is pink) and a 2005 black CBR. I'll message you our next date once we decide.
post #5 of 15 Old 06-03-19, 23:03 Thread Starter
andy_tt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawshoowa.e View Post
I don't post here a lot, but my FiancÚ and I do about one track weekend a month. We just got back from Buttonwillow this past weekend. Feel free to come over and say high if you see a 2007 Daytona covered in fluorescent gaffer tape(it changes, current flavor is pink) and a 2005 black CBR. I'll message you our next date once we decide.
Nice. I just got back from buttonwillow last night. Had a blast. Definitely let me know next time you are doing a track day !
post #6 of 15 Old 06-03-19, 23:38
prakthad

Hi...I recently acquired a 675 as well. 2012. I'm in LA. Mostly street but looking into track days. What tracks do you hit around LA? Anything I need to do to the Daytona to take it to a track?
post #7 of 15 Old 06-03-19, 23:39 Thread Starter
andy_tt

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakthad View Post
Hi...I recently acquired a 675 as well. 2012. I'm in LA. Mostly street but looking into track days. What tracks do you hit around LA? Anything I need to do to the Daytona to take it to a track?
Nice !! There are a bunch of tracks around LA. Buttonwillow, Streets of Willow, Big Willow, Chuckwalla. And then Laguna, Sonama and Spring Mountain a little more of a drive.
post #8 of 15 Old 06-03-19, 23:41 Thread Starter
andy_tt

Quote:
About taking the bike to the track, I have track fairings but you can tape all your lights and ride on the track. Need to take off the mirrors as well. Not much :). Also if you need any help getting to the track or any question hit me up. Would be glad to help out. Im new here as well :).
post #9 of 15 Old 06-03-19, 23:44
prakthad

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_tt View Post
About taking the bike to the track, I have track fairings but you can tape all your lights and ride on the track. Need to take off the mirrors as well. Not much :). Also if you need any help getting to the track or any question hit me up. Would be glad to help out. Im new here as well :).

thanks.....will hit you up....do you ride the bike on street as well or is it track dedicated?
post #10 of 15 Old 06-03-19, 23:46 Thread Starter
andy_tt

Quote:
thanks.....will hit you up....do you ride the bike on street as well or is it track dedicated?
I have all the street parts (came with the bike), but thinking of selling them off since I dont do much street. Going to put together some sort of minimal holders for lights and plate to take it out for short rides around the block. Hopefully without getting pulled over :).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement