My Full Options 2011 Triumph Daytona Special Edition - Page 6 - Triumph675.Net Forums
675 Photos Pictures and more pictures!!!

post #51 of 58 Old 03-14-16, 17:40
IanC

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeTime14 View Post
It looks as though they're not sold in the US. I've been researching them online all morning and they look extremely difficult to acquire. What year did you buy them?
Not cheap but you can get them from the UK.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...30047&_sacat=0

2012 Triumph Daytona 675R
1978 Suzuki GS1000E
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 58 Old 03-15-16, 10:48
PrimeTime14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisertn View Post
I acquired mine last year (March) when I purchased my bike. [Edit] To be clear, I purchased them from the dealership with my bike and had them install them. I no longer use them however as I went with an integrated tail light and I am just now putting in a set of Watsen flush mount turn signals up front. I'll likely sell the LED turn signals when I finally winter mods on my bike. But, winter has seemingly ended early and I am caught with my bike in parts. So, my first priority is getting it back together, then I'll think about selling extra parts. If you don't find a solution sooner, let me know. I suspect I'll be going through my parts and selling them off in about 3-4 weeks.
That would be awesome if you're going to part ways I'd be interested in buying them from you. Please keep me posted. Thanks!

14' Daytona 675R
*Tech Spec tank grips
*EvoTech tail tidy
*ZeroGravity Smoked SR windscreen
*Motodynamic Smoked Integrated Tail light
*Pazzo levers (Red powder coated)
post #53 of 58 Old 03-15-16, 15:44
kisertn

Garage
Quote:
That would be awesome if you're going to part ways I'd be interested in buying them from you. Please keep me posted. Thanks!

I'll ping you here in a couple of weeks. Not trying to hold you up but I've just got some higher priorities at present and limited time.

BTW, while I have the LED lights, you also need an LED Indicator Relay. The Triumph part number is A9830046. I do not have a spare of that part. It is my understanding that third party relays will work - if you do a search here on the forums I believe you'll find discussion on the topic.

post #54 of 58 Old 03-16-16, 09:35
kisertn

Garage
Quote:
BTW, here is the part number for the LED lights. I am seeing them in multiple paces for $62 each (which is what I paid): T2501386

By the time you spend what Triumph wants for these you could have had a much better solution (imho). At $62 each, that's $248 for the lights (The relay you need no matter what so long as you are going to LED lights). I purchased watsen front LEDs for $130 a set and I purchased a MotoDynamics integrated tail light ($90) (where the turn signals are part of the tail light) and the total for both was $220.

Personally, I don't care for the look of the lights sticking out from my bike. What I have now offers me a streamlined look. Also, for trackdays, I don't have to remove my fairings (so that I can remove front turn signals) or my rear turn signals in order to be in compliance with trackday rules.

Just food for thought before you spend the money. I don't know what's motivating you to go LED but, wanted to share possibilities.

-Neil
post #55 of 58 Old 03-20-16, 15:52
PrimeTime14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisertn View Post
BTW, here is the part number for the LED lights. I am seeing them in multiple paces for $62 each (which is what I paid): T2501386

By the time you spend what Triumph wants for these you could have had a much better solution (imho). At $62 each, that's $248 for the lights (The relay you need no matter what so long as you are going to LED lights). I purchased watsen front LEDs for $130 a set and I purchased a MotoDynamics integrated tail light ($90) (where the turn signals are part of the tail light) and the total for both was $220.

Personally, I don't care for the look of the lights sticking out from my bike. What I have now offers me a streamlined look. Also, for trackdays, I don't have to remove my fairings (so that I can remove front turn signals) or my rear turn signals in order to be in compliance with trackday rules.

Just food for thought before you spend the money. I don't know what's motivating you to go LED but, wanted to share possibilities.

-Neil
I know they're a bit pricey if I were to buy them individually online specially if they're only shipped from the UK which is ideally why I'd like to find a used pair and purchase those. I'm not interested in spending north of $300 to get these turn signals purely for an aesthetic reason. No rush or hurry but when you decide to get rid of yours please shoot me a PM with price and pictures preferably. Also I am aware of the flash relay but those don't cost very much. thanks bud!

14' Daytona 675R
*Tech Spec tank grips
*EvoTech tail tidy
*ZeroGravity Smoked SR windscreen
*Motodynamic Smoked Integrated Tail light
*Pazzo levers (Red powder coated)
post #56 of 58 Old 08-28-16, 22:04
akiyamato

Thumbs up sidelights

perfect choice! it really hepls quick question: I got every thing I need from the list above just couldn't find a right sightlight that fits in it what kind are using ?
post #57 of 58 Old 02-20-17, 03:28
Bobby Mendoza

Beautiful bike, I just sold my 05 636 to get an 2010 se edition and just joined the forum. Its being delivered on Wednesday 2/22/17 I cant wait, already ordered a lot of aftermarket parts. Keep up the great pictures!
post #58 of 58 Old 06-12-17, 01:28
siq75

Garage
beautiful bike. any info on the black caps covering swingarm pivots?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement