Moving up to expert - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
675's racing in world wide club & regional events Daytona 675 racing news from CRA, CSS, MRO, Ireland, IOM TT, WSMC, etc. This includes club and regional events from around the world!

post #11 of 20 Old 11-26-14, 16:54
swest122

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcmoore View Post
Congrats!! I just finished my second season with the MRA in Colorado. I finished this year high enough in the points in two different classes to be moved up to expert which I'm excited about... however, next year I'll only be doing a couple rounds out here in CO before I move to Virgina Beach where I hope to race with CCS.

So... I guess my question/concern is that I'll be coming in with an expert license and I assume I'll be able to get a CCS expert license but I'm concerned I might not be up to snuff with the CCS experts as it's hard to compare talent levels between two different clubs.

Would you recommend starting mid-season with CCS as an expert or "sand-bagging" it as a novice with CCS? What is required for Novices to make the jump to Expert in CCS?

-Brian
We are in VA . The other side of the state though.

If you have an Expert license with MRA, then CCS will give you an expert license. In my opinion it is safer to race as an expert, less BS seems to occur. Don't worry about being up to speed. There are "fast" experts and "slow" ones. It just depends on who shows up.

Also, you can look at racing with Wera too. They don't try to cram as many races into a weekend and the weekends typically go smoother.

Sloan West
CCS#112
Wera#112
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 Old 11-26-14, 16:55
ricracer16

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNyc View Post
Just found out that I got bumped up to expert in the CCS racing series. One of the few 675s out their this year.
Congrats and you're from NYC. Awesome, maybe you can teach me how to go fast!

www.moto-elite.com Folding Bar-End Mirrors & T-shirts and NEW BAR-END SLIDERS

New Moto-Elite GP Tank Pads now available click below for direct link.

http://moto-elite.com/
post #13 of 20 Old 11-26-14, 17:41
TRMN8TR

Congrats on the bump Tony!

Quote:
Would you recommend starting mid-season with CCS as an expert or "sand-bagging" it as a novice with CCS? What is required for Novices to make the jump to Expert in CCS?

-Brian
I moved from Novice to Expert 2 years ago in my racing series, and the biggest difference is the consistency of the riders. There were some super fast novice guys this year that were even faster than a lot of experts, but none of them even finished in the top 3 in Novice points at the end of the season. Why? They all crashed out of half the races. Saw one take out the other trying to make a sketchy pass, things like that. The Novice/Expert gap hopefully isn't based entirely on lap times, but also the skill and consistency of the rider.

post #14 of 20 Old 12-06-14, 21:39
5axis

stolen from the wera beeb- credit wheel bearing.

I will never forget the first week after I got my bump letter. I was on the couch, watching TV while I opened up that days mail. After I had gotten the notice, I got up to grab a snack. I felt it was harder to get off the couch. Turns out, my cock had grown 9" (Now 9.2" in total length, it was bigger before, but the yellow plates shrunk it when I started racing)

I proceeded to turn to my wife and tell her "Woman, head upstairs, it's time to get your dose of Vitamin D." We ****ed like two teens on crystal meth, and she couldn't walk normal for 3 weeks.

The next day I was driving to work, slinging my new white-plate wang around doing the helicopter. I was obviously not paying attention to my speed, and a female police officer pulled me over for doing 65 in a 30. When she asked for my license and registration, I simply gave her my new WERA expert license. No proof of registration or insurance was needed. She got so wet just from looking at my new license, I got out of the car, pulled down her pants, and screwed her brains out on the trunk lid of the police cruiser - for all passer bys to see. After giving her the sex of her life, I let her off with a warning for delaying me to work.

Boss *****ed at me because I came in late and was cussing up a storm. Not in a mood to take any shit, I pulled out my expert license again and asked him "Do you know who the **** I am?!" When he asked "What the **** is WERA, you retard?!" I flung the license at him like a ninja star. It slit his jugular and he bled out right there on the floor. Time clock that, *****.

Deciding I had nothing more to prove at work, I decided to head home. This time I purposely did 65 through the same area where I got pulled over earlier in the day. She was still there, running radar, and I blew her a kiss as I sped on by.

I had to pick up some groceries for the weekend, so after I gathered my items, the check out lady asked her how I was going to pay for all of the food. Yet again, I handed over my WERA Expert license. She told me it wasn't a valid method of payment. So I merely unzipped my pants and slung my man meat on the counter top. You would think a 60 year old woman would have seen a meat stick at least once in her life, but she proceeded to faint. I saw no need to take any more action, so I took my buggy full of groceries and left.

Fast forward a few months, and I go to my first race weekend as a sex-pert. My whip out my expert license, like a ****ing boss I might add, and register for the races. The registration ladies were less than impressed with my license - it appears as if some gypsies have casted a spell on them or something to make them immune to expert licenses.

In my very first expert race, I proceeded to come in dead last.

The end.

WERA EX 917 aka North Central grid filler

http://www.woodstock-triumph.com/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5axis For This Useful Post:
AussieAdam (12-09-14), Marcismo55 (12-09-14), Zaph (12-06-14)
post #15 of 20 Old 12-07-14, 11:55
BMAF

Congrats, Tony!

dustinhughesracing.com
ASRA/CCS #805 MA
-2015 MA Rookies Cup Champion
-2015 Summit Point Rookies Track Champion
2016 Sponsors:
| Compass Motorsports | Woodcraft/Hindle Exhaust | Hotbodies Racing | Lucas Oils |
| Engine Ice | Matrix Concepts | Bell Helmets | Leatherslink | Ryno Power | Spy Optics |
post #16 of 20 Old 12-08-14, 17:10
ZiaThunder

You'll be just fine racing CCS as an expert. As mentioned above it's far safer to race as an expert. Not so many crazies in those ranks.

General rule of thumb with most clubs is if you have an expert license with one you race as an expert with the rest.

The only way I let someone off on that is if they have taken a break from racing for >2 years or if they never raced that first year they had the expert license.

Besides, those MRA racers, can hold their own regardless of where they race. Just look at Rob Christman kicking tail in CA.

Quote:
Congrats!! I just finished my second season with the MRA in Colorado. I finished this year high enough in the points in two different classes to be moved up to expert which I'm excited about... however, next year I'll only be doing a couple rounds out here in CO before I move to Virgina Beach where I hope to race with CCS.

So... I guess my question/concern is that I'll be coming in with an expert license and I assume I'll be able to get a CCS expert license but I'm concerned I might not be up to snuff with the CCS experts as it's hard to compare talent levels between two different clubs.

-Brian

Sponsored by:
PJ's Motorcycles, Amsoil, Woodcraft, Race Tech, Speedin' Motorsports, GoPro, ForceField Armor, & SIDI boots
SMRI, ASMA, MoM(USBA), Wera, & MRA # 930
www.diomederacing.com
post #17 of 20 Old 12-09-14, 16:56
Jstu202
John the Jersey Admin

Garage
Congrats Tony!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5axis View Post
stolen from the wera beeb- credit wheel bearing.

I will never forget the first week after I got my bump letter. I was on the couch, watching TV while I opened up that days mail. After I had gotten the notice, I got up to grab a snack. I felt it was harder to get off the couch. Turns out, my cock had grown 9" (Now 9.2" in total length, it was bigger before, but the yellow plates shrunk it when I started racing)

I proceeded to turn to my wife and tell her "Woman, head upstairs, it's time to get your dose of Vitamin D." We ****ed like two teens on crystal meth, and she couldn't walk normal for 3 weeks.

The next day I was driving to work, slinging my new white-plate wang around doing the helicopter. I was obviously not paying attention to my speed, and a female police officer pulled me over for doing 65 in a 30. When she asked for my license and registration, I simply gave her my new WERA expert license. No proof of registration or insurance was needed. She got so wet just from looking at my new license, I got out of the car, pulled down her pants, and screwed her brains out on the trunk lid of the police cruiser - for all passer bys to see. After giving her the sex of her life, I let her off with a warning for delaying me to work.

Boss *****ed at me because I came in late and was cussing up a storm. Not in a mood to take any shit, I pulled out my expert license again and asked him "Do you know who the **** I am?!" When he asked "What the **** is WERA, you retard?!" I flung the license at him like a ninja star. It slit his jugular and he bled out right there on the floor. Time clock that, *****.

Deciding I had nothing more to prove at work, I decided to head home. This time I purposely did 65 through the same area where I got pulled over earlier in the day. She was still there, running radar, and I blew her a kiss as I sped on by.

I had to pick up some groceries for the weekend, so after I gathered my items, the check out lady asked her how I was going to pay for all of the food. Yet again, I handed over my WERA Expert license. She told me it wasn't a valid method of payment. So I merely unzipped my pants and slung my man meat on the counter top. You would think a 60 year old woman would have seen a meat stick at least once in her life, but she proceeded to faint. I saw no need to take any more action, so I took my buggy full of groceries and left.

Fast forward a few months, and I go to my first race weekend as a sex-pert. My whip out my expert license, like a ****ing boss I might add, and register for the races. The registration ladies were less than impressed with my license - it appears as if some gypsies have casted a spell on them or something to make them immune to expert licenses.

In my very first expert race, I proceeded to come in dead last.

The end.
LMAO! Amen to that!!

CCS Expert # 900 STT - Advanced TPM - Advanced NESBA - Advanced TTD - Advanced
Spammer Kill Count - 221 "Piranha Gun! Oh Yeaaa!!"
Ridersdiscount
- BridgewaterAcura - VIP Honda
"Death smiles at us all, All a man can do is smile back."
post #18 of 20 Old 03-14-15, 18:51
Berto

Congrats! There are a few 675's running wera north central and mid atlantic with me
post #19 of 20 Old 03-14-15, 21:23
Forcereal

Lmao at the WERA expert license story.

08 D675 CMRA Novice #756
98 M3- daily/auto-x
07 D-Max 2500- recovery vehicle, bike hauler
post #20 of 20 Old 03-14-15, 22:49
Ditch Doctor

Garage
^OMG amazing!!!!
congrats on expert! i envy!

That Others May Live