ROLL CALL! Little Tally, STT 11/28-11/29 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Track Days Track days and other non-racing related track events

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 11-10-15, 20:30 Thread Starter
Ditch Doctor
Senior Member
 
Ditch Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 1,269
Thanks: 37
Thanked 162 Times in 133 Posts
Garage
ROLL CALL! Little Tally, STT 11/28-11/29

Who's coming out?
i am looking at it. STT members appreciation day. FREE WEEKEND!

if you are not a member, the cost is 10k a day (dont beleive me, go check)
so go buy a 55$ membership and get a track weekend 240$ value free!

i am really wanting to go out!

That Others May Live

Last edited by Ditch Doctor; 11-20-15 at 22:20.
Ditch Doctor is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 11-14-15, 21:48
JonBon3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Buchanan, GA
Posts: 87
Thanks: 16
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Garage
I'm going to ride over Sunday to watch for awhile. Wish I could be on track, but just not prepped to do this weekend.

Rubber Side Down!!
JonBon3 is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 11-15-15, 17:24
JonBon3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Buchanan, GA
Posts: 87
Thanks: 16
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Garage
went over for a couple hours of spectating. Cool day with almost no sun. Didn't find you Ditch Doctor. Asked a couple of guys I saw on Triumphs that were from TN, but none were you. Oh well, next time.

Rubber Side Down!!
JonBon3 is offline  
 
post #4 of 8 Old 11-15-15, 23:39 Thread Starter
Ditch Doctor
Senior Member
Threadstarter Threadstarter
 
Ditch Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 1,269
Thanks: 37
Thanked 162 Times in 133 Posts
Garage
JonBon,

sorry i missed you bro! i was pitted straight down 'pit lane' (maybe 7 spots down from Trevor's/STT rig

I was across from another Daytona, which was my instructor,
and Red Fox Racing.

i was and will be on a 2013 D675R. I was riding intermediate, so if you were there for any I sessions, or the mach race, (which i stalled the start like a pro , and ended up passing 10 bikes to finish 5th. hahahahah )

im assuming you live in that geography based on 'riding' over to spectate.
I really enjoyed the track.
Check out my thread for more info/ pictures. I wont be updating until later this week because im exhausted and have that monday morning coming up

That Others May Live
Ditch Doctor is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 11-17-15, 22:20
JonBon3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Buchanan, GA
Posts: 87
Thanks: 16
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditch Doctor View Post
JonBon,

sorry i missed you bro! i was pitted straight down 'pit lane' (maybe 7 spots down from Trevor's/STT rig

I was across from another Daytona, which was my instructor,
and Red Fox Racing.

i was and will be on a 2013 D675R. I was riding intermediate, so if you were there for any I sessions, or the mach race, (which i stalled the start like a pro , and ended up passing 10 bikes to finish 5th. hahahahah )

im assuming you live in that geography based on 'riding' over to spectate.
I really enjoyed the track.
Check out my thread for more info/ pictures. I wont be updating until later this week because im exhausted and have that monday morning coming up

well hell, sorry I missed you. I was the guy walking up and down pit lane in the black/blue Aerostich suit. I watched the first mock race and then left. So technically, I DID see you...lol I have not done a trackday on Tally since the redesign...wished they ran it both directions still.
Yes, I live just inside the GA line north of Bremen. Nice backroads ride over there and back.

Rubber Side Down!!
JonBon3 is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 11-20-15, 04:17
fastway racing
Junior Member
 
fastway racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 92
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBon3 View Post
well hell, sorry I missed you. I was the guy walking up and down pit lane in the black/blue Aerostich suit. I watched the first mock race and then left. So technically, I DID see you...lol I have not done a trackday on Tally since the redesign...wished they ran it both directions still.
Yes, I live just inside the GA line north of Bremen. Nice backroads ride over there and back.
Boy you are dating yourself with that comment! I too wish they ran iit both directions. I understand it has someting to do with someone blowing turn one (going clockwise would result in the bike reaching the passing cars on the street..
fastway racing is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 11-20-15, 09:34
JonBon3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Buchanan, GA
Posts: 87
Thanks: 16
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastway racing View Post
Boy you are dating yourself with that comment! I too wish they ran iit both directions. I understand it has someting to do with someone blowing turn one (going clockwise would result in the bike reaching the passing cars on the street..


Not sure...but in the current configuration it needs another infield section to get some more right hand corners in it.

I am dating myself a little...that was back in early 2000s when I did that trackday.

Rubber Side Down!!
JonBon3 is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 11-20-15, 09:40 Thread Starter
Ditch Doctor
Senior Member
Threadstarter Threadstarter
 
Ditch Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 1,269
Thanks: 37
Thanked 162 Times in 133 Posts
Garage
Damn. Wish I could have seen that wreck. It would have to be major speed and an act of God to get a bike to the street. Bout 100 yards and some big trees in the way

We had 6 wrecks or so. One of the instructors are it and got some great shots. ( no injury. Bike in decent shape )
Ambulance only had to go out one time and no transport.
Ditch Doctor is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Triumph675.Net Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode


Forum Jump

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome