Buyer & Seller feedback permanent thread - Page 26 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Classifieds For forum members - buy and sell anything MC-related. Topics with no posts will be deleted after 60 days

post #251 of 262 Old 04-11-17, 01:21
Neanderthal

Garage
Buyer: Me
Seller: TrampusP International
Item: OEM Frame Slider kit
Transaction: Straight-forward, trouble-free
Would do business again: Yes
Communication: Excellent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #252 of 262 Old 05-23-17, 02:33
Shamrock
Mean Green Mod

Buyer: @Shamrock
Seller: @ALLoneUP
Item: Ohlins fork socket
Transaction: Smoothe and worry free, shipping was fast, too.
post #253 of 262 Old 11-22-17, 11:06
Neanderthal

Garage
Buyer: Plasmablaster
Seller: Me
Item: OEM Fork Spacer tubes
Transaction: Straight-forward, trouble-free
The Following User Says Thank You to Neanderthal For This Useful Post:
Plasmablaster (09-19-19)

post #254 of 262 Old 09-18-19, 02:49
65efi

Buyer: Me
Seller: fastway racing
Item: Regulator bracket
Transaction: Poor
Satisfied: No
Would do business again: No

Comments: Asked seller before sending payment if it was damaged, as i suspected it of being bent. He told me no and that he had 2 exactly the same. When the bracket arrived it was damaged clearly from being involved in a crash. His reply was it could be easily bent back in place. Would not take back for refund and accused me of lack of experience and for trying to extort him. Do not trust this seller!
post #255 of 262 Old 09-19-19, 11:43
fastway racing

I sent 65EFI I perfect bracket as shown below in 1st pic. Jabar sends a message stating it's bent and wants to return it. He sends a picture over of a bracket (2 nd shown below) he cannot get mounted. I tell him if he cannot get it bent into place to send it back to me and I would do it for him (and eat pay shipping back to him) Jabar wanted me to also pay HIS return shipping to me! I said Hell no! If your not capable of making it work I'm not paying for your inexperience...
Jabar said he would tell on me to the forum if I didn't refund his payment.. I said GO FOR IT..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9654.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	176.8 KB
ID:	250817   Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	250819  

Last edited by fastway racing; 09-21-19 at 00:00.
post #256 of 262 Old 09-19-19, 22:51
Shamrock
Mean Green Mod

I have forwarded this to an Admin.

-Shamrock
post #257 of 262 Old 09-20-19, 07:18
Jstu202
John the Jersey Admin

Garage
First off why are you using his full name? Username is plenty. Second, he stated he asked for an undamaged mount and received one that was bent.. if you are offering to bend it for him that’s fine but he shouldn’t have to pay anything further if in fact the mount he received wasn’t in the same condition you stated it was in - even if it’s a minor bend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastway racing View Post
I sent 65EFI I perfect bracket as shown below. Jabar sends a message stating it's bent and wants to return it. He sends a picture over of a bracket (shown below) he cannot get mounted. I tell him if he cannot get it bent into place to send it back to me and I would do it for him (and eat pay shipping back to him) Jabar wanted me to also pay HIS return shipping to me! I said Hell no! If your not capable of making it work I'm not paying for your inexperience...
Jabar said he would tell on me to the forum if I didn't refund his payment.. I said GO FOR IT..

CCS Expert # 900 STT - Advanced TPM - Advanced NESBA - Advanced TTD - Advanced
Spammer Kill Count - 221 "Piranha Gun! Oh Yeaaa!!"
Ridersdiscount
- BridgewaterAcura - VIP Honda
"Death smiles at us all, All a man can do is smile back."
The Following User Says Thank You to Jstu202 For This Useful Post:
65efi (09-20-19)
post #258 of 262 Old 09-20-19, 09:08
fastway racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstu202 View Post
First off why are you using his full name? Username is plenty. Second, he stated he asked for an undamaged mount and received one that was bent.. if you are offering to bend it for him thatís fine but he shouldnít have to pay anything further if in fact the mount he received wasnít in the same condition you stated it was in - even if itís a minor bend.
He was sent a perfect undamaged bracket, if it was damaged in shipment a damage claim W/USPS would remove it from his possession and leave him with none. Since he didn't want to go that route it seemed clear he wanted the bracket more then a refund. I said I would bend it if he was not capable of doing so.I said mail it back ($3.90 I think it was) I didn't have a problem covering the shipping back to him. He insisted the bracket was junk and was certainly not returning it to me but wanted a refund. Since it seemed more important that he have the bracket and NOT file a damage claim with USPS I would be fine with SHARING the burden of cost, NOT incur all of it. So he can either return it and I can make sure it fits mount and fits the fairing I have or I can file a USPS claim.. The bottom line is WAS sent a perfect bracket that was damaged in shipment and I am willing to work with him to ensure he has that.
post #259 of 262 Old 09-20-19, 16:23
65efi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastway racing View Post
He was sent a perfect undamaged bracket, if it was damaged in shipment a damage claim W/USPS would remove it from his possession and leave him with none. Since he didn't want to go that route it seemed clear he wanted the bracket more then a refund. I said I would bend it if he was not capable of doing so.I said mail it back ($3.90 I think it was) I didn't have a problem covering the shipping back to him. He insisted the bracket was junk and was certainly not returning it to me but wanted a refund. Since it seemed more important that he have the bracket and NOT file a damage claim with USPS I would be fine with SHARING the burden of cost, NOT incur all of it. So he can either return it and I can make sure it fits mount and fits the fairing I have or I can file a USPS claim.. The bottom line is WAS sent a perfect bracket that was damaged in shipment and I am willing to work with him to ensure he has that.
Wow i cant believe how dishonest this seller is, there was never a mention of a damage claim with usps. His resolution was for me to send it back to him so he could repair it (bracket is beyond repair). He kept insisting it could be bent back and fit with no issues. I stated there was no point in arguing back and forth if it was junk or not. I asked seller if he would refund me if i sent it back, never insisted on keeping. Fortunately its only a $20 bracket just want buyers to know my experience with Fastway Racing.
post #260 of 262 Old 09-21-19, 00:02
fastway racing

Then we can file a claim with USPS Jabar. I don't have a problem with that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement