Any riders from The Woodlands area? - Triumph675.Net Forums

post #1 of 9 Old 09-03-18, 23:56 Thread Starter
speedracer92

Any riders from The Woodlands area?

New to Daytona 675s. Any riders from the Woodlands, Texas area?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 09-04-18, 14:17
AYoDread

I'm not, but I'm not too far from The Woodlands. You are near FM3090 a.k.a The Forest Ride

"I don't know who you noobs are. I don't know what you noobs want. If you are looking for attention, I can tell you I don't have a long span. But, what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very large amount of posts. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you drop this now, that'll be the end of it. I will not Google you, I will not photochop you. But if you don't, I will search the webnets for you, I will find you, and I will pwn you."
post #3 of 9 Old 10-28-18, 06:34
lafftwipp

Garage
I'm from The Woodlands! I live near the waterway. Hoping to get the bike fixed soon and maybe we can ride.

post #4 of 9 Old 10-29-18, 03:24
Kevin7909

I'm in the Woodlands area. Rode the 675r this evening actually.
post #5 of 9 Old 10-31-18, 09:30
AYoDread

Hit me up of you guys want to get a slow to moderate pace ride going this Sunday November 4th. I might be heading out to 3090 with my GF on her ZX6R and a few others.

"I don't know who you noobs are. I don't know what you noobs want. If you are looking for attention, I can tell you I don't have a long span. But, what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very large amount of posts. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you drop this now, that'll be the end of it. I will not Google you, I will not photochop you. But if you don't, I will search the webnets for you, I will find you, and I will pwn you."
post #6 of 9 Old 10-31-18, 14:36
Kevin7909

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYoDread View Post
Hit me up of you guys want to get a slow to moderate pace ride going this Sunday November 4th. I might be heading out to 3090 with my GF on her ZX6R and a few others.
What time do you plan to ride?
post #7 of 9 Old 10-31-18, 18:59
AYoDread

I was thinking about meeting up at Bucees of 290 and FM362 at 9am Kick Stands Up at 10.
Does that work?

post #8 of 9 Old 10-31-18, 19:09
Kevin7909

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYoDread View Post
I was thinking about meeting up at Bucees of 290 and FM362 at 9am Kick Stands Up at 10.
Does that work?
Sorry man, way too early on Sunday. Perhaps another time. If you're going to meet at Buckees on 290 at 9am, why not join Keith's ride? I usually ride with Keith when I ride street. He is safe and sensible and the group is usually well behaved and good people.
post #9 of 9 Old 11-01-18, 07:48
AYoDread

We usually ride with Keith, actually we were with him 2 weeks ago. And you are correct he is very safe and leads great rides.

My girl and I are just looking to ride with a smaller group.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement