Lap at Club Motorsports, NH - Triumph675.Net Forums
Video media Video sections brought on by popular demand (and the sudden purchase of numerous "go-pro" cameras)!

post #1 of 5 Old 08-30-18, 01:39 Thread Starter
TRBWindham

Lap at Club Motorsports, NH

My friend has a membership here, it's one of the hottest new tracks on the East Coast. It's basically a private country club for gearheads and has a boatload of elevation change. I'm still learning it but below is a link to a video of a lap from my Daytona. So many of the turns are reducing radius off camber yada yada. I hated this track at first because it made me it's bit$% but now I'm turning the tides on it. Still a long way to go and alot of speed to find.

https://youtu.be/DvbU8TNxD3c
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-30-18, 10:13
IronCactus

Garage
Youíve got some quality friends! Beautiful, scenic, amazing looking track.....for cars. Those steel barriers look really close in every run off area. But I guess if you can get on there and run all alone and with some self preserving restraint itíd be fun all day. I still ride NYST and itís got some questionable runoffs here and there. Thanks for the video.

3 generations of 675s
post #3 of 5 Old 08-30-18, 11:01 Thread Starter
TRBWindham
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCactus View Post
Youíve got some quality friends! Beautiful, scenic, amazing looking track.....for cars. Those steel barriers look really close in every run off area. But I guess if you can get on there and run all alone and with some self preserving restraint itíd be fun all day. I still ride NYST and itís got some questionable runoffs here and there. Thanks for the video.
Hah, yeah very good friends! And the lack of airfence of course is not the best thing, however the runoff area is much bigger than it looks here and the track is obscenely wide as well, think 40ft. It's safer than Palmer by a country mile. Running here is totally spoiling because they typically are 20 minutes cars, 20 minutes bikes, all day. There's one other member with a bike who brings some friends, and then our group. At most, 8 bikes on a 2+ mile long track. The other crazy thing, no tech. They just check your chinstrap when you pit out. Like flying private I guess, dont wanna go back to track day orgs

post #4 of 5 Old 08-31-18, 09:55
IronCactus

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRBWindham View Post
Running here is totally spoiling because they typically are 20 minutes cars, 20 minutes bikes, all day. There's one other member with a bike who brings some friends, and then our group. At most, 8 bikes on a 2+ mile long track. The other crazy thing, no tech. They just check your chinstrap when you pit out. Like flying private I guess, dont wanna go back to track day orgs
Iíve been fortunate enough to have ridden many more private track days than organized days. I wonít even attend a track day on a weekend in NJ anymore. Sounds like youíve got yourself a little slice of heaven there, enjoy it while it lasts. And keeping throwing up the videos for the rest of us.

3 generations of 675s
post #5 of 5 Old 08-31-18, 11:17 Thread Starter
TRBWindham
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCactus View Post
I’ve been fortunate enough to have ridden many more private track days than organized days. I won’t even attend a track day on a weekend in NJ anymore. Sounds like you’ve got yourself a little slice of heaven there, enjoy it while it lasts. And keeping throwing up the videos for the rest of us.

Very cool! And will do. Here's a cool vid from Motor Trend for the Lamborghini Huracan filmed there. I have to say, i went for a ride in my buddies Ariel Atom here, and was a hell of alot more tense than I assumed I would!

Last edited by TRBWindham; 08-31-18 at 13:43.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement