Triumph 675 Forums banner

Add yourself to the map!

135K views 399 replies 336 participants last post by  On_3_Go 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
start location is UK but you can browse the globe for fellow owners!

#15 ·
Abzz said:
NitroNorry said:
I'm in. May be useful if we do any 675 rideouts next year.
:)
Martin
Yea Martin, we can meet the American crew halfway (mid Atlantic :lol: )
With all the money they save buying the bike cheaper in the States, they can afford to fly over here and join our rideouts. Not that I'm bitter or anything! :twisted:

Martin

#21 ·
2old2ride said:
Admin, can you sticky this thread?

It may be worthwhile
It might be an idea to start a thread (or amend an existing one) where newbies introduce themselves - This would be a sticky. The first post (or the thread title) could suggest what new members do - eg intro themselves, picture of bike, register on FRAPR and any other ideas.

Mr Sarchi Sir and others, any thoughts?

Martin

#26 ·
NitroNorry said:
Abzz said:
NitroNorry said:
I'm in. May be useful if we do any 675 rideouts next year.
:)
Martin
Yea Martin, we can meet the American crew halfway (mid Atlantic :lol: )
With all the money they save buying the bike cheaper in the States, they can afford to fly over here and join our rideouts. Not that I'm bitter or anything! :twisted:

Martin
It sucks that in their home country Triumphs are so expensive. But I'd imagine that the comparitively low price in the States is mostly Triumph artifically keeping prices down in an attempt to gain marketshare against the Japanese makers. Who sell at narrow margins here to keep the volume of sales up. It is so cut throat. Must make life tough for smaller dealerships and smaller manufacturers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.