Triumph 675 Forums banner

2010 street triple repair

985 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  415TRIUMPH 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,

New to the forum so I might be in the wrong place. I recently had to lay down my 2010 striple. I need a couple of fairings (one in the back, wheel cover, and wind break), and to replace one of the bent exhausts.
As for the parts, where would be a good place to shop for these? Being an older bike I'm not finding a lot of options. I can buy oem from triumph but I think only back to a 2012. Would the parts be interchangeable?
As for the exhaust, there is a bend between where the muffler slips on, and where it splits into two from the 3-1-2 system. Can I replace just that one part or would I need to look into a full exhaust replacement?

Thanks for the help

#4 ·
Thanks! I'll check them out.

Any recommendations for the exhaust? My left side exhaust is fine, but the right one pipe bent. It's an older Leo Vince so I don't know where to go about finding a matching one. I'd hate to have to buy a new set. Or could I buy a newer one and just have non-matching exhausts?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.