Triumph 675 Forums banner

First Track Day @ Summit Point 10/19

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ricracer16 
#1 ·
Made it out to my first track day a couple weeks ago and finally wanted to share. I rode with Team ProMotion who had a good setup and we got a ton of on track time because we only ran two groups. I really need to work on my upper body positioning. I hope to make it more frequently next year because it was the most fun I've had in a while. Hopefully some of us can arrange a track day in 2014.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Cools pics, this past summer I rode Shenny for the first time. It's a tight, twisty challenging layout. I love riding with TPM. I exclusively ride with them. Coaches are great and offer a lot of help when needed and always available to answer a question or to bounce ideas off of. My home and favorite track is Thunderbolt at NJMP though. I only got to ride the D675 there one weekend there back in Sept buy it was a huge difference from my Sv650. I would power wheelie out of corners by mistake and would laugh in my helmet all the way till the next brake marker. Nice photos, if you have any videos please post up.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.