Hi from Australia - Triumph675.Net Forums
Introductions New member? Take a few minutes and introduce yourself.

post #1 of 7 Old 03-30-20, 00:50 Thread Starter
peterjs

Hi from Australia

Fantastic information for new owner of the Triumph Daytona 675 2010 model, I live in a small village on the coast near Grafton New South Wales Australia, only had this bike for one week and loving it. thanks for letting me join. Peter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-30-20, 01:18
Miniman

Hi Peter, I am in the hinterland between Coffs and Glenreagh, I have a 2009 Daytona 675, had for 9 months and done 17000kms on it , biggest trip I have done was from home to Philip Island then over to Jeparit in Vic then home via Balranald ,across the Hay Plain and through the central west , only trouble I have with it is I dont want to stop riding it! I was doing 10hr days in the saddle and if I could see well at night I would have done more.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	83312902_2775178175893615_2655860170705338368_n.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	284.8 KB
ID:	252329  
post #3 of 7 Old 03-31-20, 19:37 Thread Starter
peterjs
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Hi and thanks for the info, you sure have got around a lot, I am what you would call a mature rider and most people would think I should ride a much more sedate bike, well I have always liked / had sports bikes from 16 years of age so why change now, I live in Wooli not that far from you, have lived around Coffs before and Nymboida, I bought the bike from Grafton only 2 owners and came with all books and info and some extras, very nice bike and look forward to having some nice rides, Thanks again, Peter
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Triumph 1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	252339  

post #4 of 7 Old 04-01-20, 13:37
Cab0oze

Nice, welcome! Good for you for buying what you enjoy regardless of what people think :)
The Following User Says Thank You to Cab0oze For This Useful Post:
peterjs (04-02-20)
post #5 of 7 Old 04-01-20, 21:00
Miniman

Hi Peter, Lowanna for me, I am probably mature too, 75 in a few months time, the bike is really comfortable for me as if I sit more upright I get all the road shocks up my spine and would not be able to ride far at all where as leaning forward I can go all day, shame we are not allowed out without a valid reason these days , can get out in the hills here a little bit but its the interstate trips I am missing, both my sons are motorcyclists and live in SE QLD , I love going for rides with them as its pretty well in my back yard but with the border locked down now its not possible without a drama. Have you ridden it much since you got it? my sons reckon it sounds so good just starting and warming it up you dont even have to ride it! but of course riding is what its all about and thats the icing on the cake.

Cheers,
John.
post #6 of 7 Old 04-02-20, 23:43 Thread Starter
peterjs
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Thanks John, yes shame we can't get out much right now, but where there is a will there is a way ah, I have one daughter who lives in Grafton and she likes bikes too but she would like to get a Harley everyone to their choice ah,I have not been far on my bike only had it for under 2 weeks but have done a few local try outs, it has been a little while since I had a larger bike so taking it carefully for now I do have a smaller bike a Yamaha TW200 the wide Tyre one just for around the village, along the tracks and on the beach, as to age, well I am 74 years too, just the right age for this type of bike. All the best Peter
post #7 of 7 Old 04-09-20, 01:41
todunesu

Cool welcome aboard!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement