Is weather manipulation possible? - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
The Pit Non work-safe, politics, religion. Read at your own risk

post #11 of 16 Old 04-23-13, 05:06
mikewitki

The fact that governments have this kind of power does not affect how "safe" I feel in a country. Since i know multiple countries possess the power and that we can only manipulate the weather a given amount. I doubt governments can cause earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis. I may be wrong of course. What I do believe is that the United States is fairly safe compared to other countries for multiple reasons; lack of civil war, strong military power, reasonable education, advanced technologies, lack of "cartel like" groups, etc.

What does not make me feel safe about living in the United States is how much this country manipulates its society and the great lengths our government goes to do so. Everything from what you see on the news to what information is available to our society online. Nobody wants to believe that our government lies, manipulates, and cheats its citizens. The true potential of humans is being held back. Some examples may include cures for cancer/health problems through diet and other practices asides from synthetic medicine ($$profits baby$$), free energy shown by Nikola Tesla, water powered vehicles, hemp bio fuels and its uses in general , safer cigarettes, and so on.

All though I was never one to pay any attention to conspiracies and "false flags" the most recent events occurring in this country must make you wonder and draw some attention to what our government really is doing. 9/11 and false accusations of weapons of mass destruction leading to war for reasons of oil and control. School shootings by fortunate humans with no motives leading to heightened gun control and updates to the NDAA (the government can arrest and hold you indefinitely). Plant explosions and bombings by normal humans covering up the heightened control of black powder and ammunition. Just to name some. The government uses these situations in unethical ways, whether you want to believe that the government itself is behind these events or not. The United States has outright stated that it has lied to its citizens, this should not be ignored.

I am a proud first generation american that would never want to live anywhere else. This country and its citizens are unlike any other when they come together, whether that is reaching the moon, conquering segregation/freedom, or helping one another in a national disasters. I try to make positive contributions to our society whenever i can, and I have immediate family that is currently serving in this powerful country. But the reason for the rant is to spread awareness.

As you can see my recent interest in ethics from classes and research has made me much more aware of what is really going on and that people are not paying enough attention to these things. Since we can only make changes to our country as a united whole and not so much individually. Do not be so naive and think that we are not being controlled and withheld, while our own government MAY be behind some of this countries most difficult moments. Do not listen to everything you hear or see. So please go out and educate yourselves so you yourself can make your own opinions and hopefully act upon them to make a difference.

-2011 Daytona 675-
Jardine RT-1 Slip on - GB Protection Bundle - Cox Radiator Guard - GP Rear brake Fluid Reservoir - Carbon Fiber Tank Pad - 1050 Throttle tube - Comp Werks Integrated Taillight - Tail Tidy -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 Old 04-23-13, 05:40
MadMel

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlybird View Post
Back to the subject; I beleive that it is possible but we should just leave well enough alone. The world has cycles that it goes through and I don't think that changing the weather to any extent will be beneficial in the long run. Earth knows what it is doing, let it do it.
Amen, brother. You **** with that kind of shit, you're ****ing with a balance scale way out of your control and understanding.
post #13 of 16 Old 04-23-13, 19:49
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

I make it rain on *****es every now and then. SO I would say yes, yes it is possible.

2010 TornadoRed D675 Trackbike
~
post #14 of 16 Old 04-23-13, 19:50
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMel View Post
Amen, brother. You **** with that kind of shit, you're ****ing with a balance scale way out of your control and understanding.
Nature always wins. I love science, but humans need to learn to limit themselves or mother nature will eat you alive and laugh.

2010 TornadoRed D675 Trackbike
~
post #15 of 16 Old 04-23-13, 20:39
MadMel

Trudat. She'll be all "Shut the **** up, Donny!" and then introduce us to a world of pain.
post #16 of 16 Old 04-23-13, 20:50 Thread Starter
Rink675
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewitki View Post
The fact that governments have this kind of power does not affect how "safe" I feel in a country. Since i know multiple countries possess the power and that we can only manipulate the weather a given amount. I doubt governments can cause earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis. I may be wrong of course. What I do believe is that the United States is fairly safe compared to other countries for multiple reasons; lack of civil war, strong military power, reasonable education, advanced technologies, lack of "cartel like" groups, etc.

What does not make me feel safe about living in the United States is how much this country manipulates its society and the great lengths our government goes to do so. Everything from what you see on the news to what information is available to our society online. Nobody wants to believe that our government lies, manipulates, and cheats its citizens. The true potential of humans is being held back. Some examples may include cures for cancer/health problems through diet and other practices asides from synthetic medicine ($$profits baby$$), free energy shown by Nikola Tesla, water powered vehicles, hemp bio fuels and its uses in general , safer cigarettes, and so on.

All though I was never one to pay any attention to conspiracies and "false flags" the most recent events occurring in this country must make you wonder and draw some attention to what our government really is doing. 9/11 and false accusations of weapons of mass destruction leading to war for reasons of oil and control. School shootings by fortunate humans with no motives leading to heightened gun control and updates to the NDAA (the government can arrest and hold you indefinitely). Plant explosions and bombings by normal humans covering up the heightened control of black powder and ammunition. Just to name some. The government uses these situations in unethical ways, whether you want to believe that the government itself is behind these events or not. The United States has outright stated that it has lied to its citizens, this should not be ignored.

I am a proud first generation american that would never want to live anywhere else. This country and its citizens are unlike any other when they come together, whether that is reaching the moon, conquering segregation/freedom, or helping one another in a national disasters. I try to make positive contributions to our society whenever i can, and I have immediate family that is currently serving in this powerful country. But the reason for the rant is to spread awareness.

As you can see my recent interest in ethics from classes and research has made me much more aware of what is really going on and that people are not paying enough attention to these things. Since we can only make changes to our country as a united whole and not so much individually. Do not be so naive and think that we are not being controlled and withheld, while our own government MAY be behind some of this countries most difficult moments. Do not listen to everything you hear or see. So please go out and educate yourselves so you yourself can make your own opinions and hopefully act upon them to make a difference.

Very well said! I am not a "conspiracy" person but if you present me with facts then I can't really call the facts themselves a conspiracy right? I think that's the biggest issue we have with society as a whole. The masses are afraid to challenge or think outside the box because it's not "normal" or people think you are crazy!

As Americans we have lost our way in being independent and reliant upon government help. This isn return gives them more control and power, I am not racist but I think that's a HUGE reason why so many illegals come here and get so many great benefits. Now even allowing them to become citizens because they know those former illegals will feel so blessed to have this great life handed to them and will vote for the "givers" party every time.

As time progresses more and more natural born citizens will become less fortunate then those who come from other countries. It's already happening and only getting worse, it's sad that an illegal immigrant from Mexico can come here and get a free education in CA while the citizens are left scraping pennies to pay outrageous loans and end up 200k in the hole before even purchasing a house.

We may not have "cartel like" gangs running every corner but we have a government that wants to "protect us from ourselves". In other words prisoners of our own existence, born to be money cattle and spread "freedom and democracy around the world".

2007 Triumph 675 Race Bike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement