Triumph 675 Forums banner

Daytona 675 & Street Triple (2013+) can now be remapped

15K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  bautigar 
#1 ·
#11 ·
Definitely following this post, I am still waiting on my Toce slip on to come for my '14 675r and planned on using the Arrow slip on flash from the dealer until I can afford to install a PCV and Auto Tune or proper dyno. If I could skip the PCV and just use TuneECU (which I have no prior experience with) then it would be worth it to go ahead and get it properly tuned.

#14 ·
flashing does whatever you program the new map for. TuneECU, at least the windows version I run for flashing can alter fueling, F/L switch point, idle control (if set to automatic you can control the idle speed), ignition advance, thermofan temperature kick-in, SAI function, O2 sensor function, for Daytonas you can control intake flapper and exhaust butterfly operation (I think it's only on-off adjustment), raise RPM limit, and some other parameters that I'm forgetting. So you can pretty much remove whatever you can consider to be restrictions.

#17 ·
I initially planned to have the Arrow map uploaded at the dealer until they told me I needed to leave the bike for 24-48 hours. So I got the OBDLink LX model and about to get the TuneECU app, but I'm a bit concerned about harming the ECU. There doesn't seem to be many people using it with the 2013+ bikes yet (counted maybe 3 or so with positive experiences). What are the risks if I follow all the steps?

#19 ·
Thanks MGFChapin!

I could only find this thread and the OBD thread which seemed to only have a handful of people who confirmed it worked well for them on 2013+ (maybe a post or two on other sites). I just don't know much about TuneECU, but from their website it doesn't give me the same confidence as a company like Dynojet haha! With all the older info, apparent misinformation floating around about ECU bricking, etc., I was hoping for more data points or someone knowledgeable like you to reassure me. Thanks again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.