tune ecu help - Triumph675.Net Forums

post #1 of 6 Old 07-01-19, 16:07 Thread Starter
scoot33

tune ecu help

hi,im new to the daytona 675,iits a 2008 with stock headers and TOR exhaust,i downloaded tune ecu ,i decided to disable the exup,now sounds really nice ,anyway went for test ride ,there is a few dodgy spots but i am running the stock map,i have been looking at a remap can anyone recommend one as im a new boy to this ,i did find a map but after recommendations,the map i found was 20400
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-08-19, 11:52
Harsh

Garage
20400 should work. On a side note, you are going to have to disable the exup in it as well.

Other People's Kids
post #3 of 6 Old 07-14-19, 08:06 Thread Starter
scoot33
Threadstarter Threadstarter

hi thanks for reply,i have now uploaded that map to my daytona ,i went for test ride all seems good,the only thing was i forgot to diable exup,i then went on to read map to then disable the exup by un checking it ,but it wont let me download the change on to the ecu of the bike ,i done it before with the factory map but this one wont do it ,im a bit baffled

post #4 of 6 Old 07-14-19, 08:30
Plasmablaster

Garage
Is there a message or something or the bar just doesn't finish the download.

Try saving the map under a different filename with the exup disabled and try to download it to the ECU as a new map. Maybe it'll work this way.
post #5 of 6 Old 07-14-19, 15:51 Thread Starter
scoot33

i sorted the problem,i went to read the map but i didn't realize i had to save the map to disable exup,i saved the map then the download option was available ,im new to tune and daytona so im learning as i go but now relaize my mistake ,but now map is on with exup disabled ,just got to see if there is any dodgy spots on the ride ,if so then will try and find another map
post #6 of 6 Old 07-14-19, 15:58 Thread Starter
scoot33

harsh,all sorted now ,i didndt realize i had to save any adjustments i made ,so when i saved the map then the download option worked i feel a right dick head but its a lesson learnt lol

i went for test ride ,with exup disabled seems ok got a bit of dodgy spot around 10k area but the bad spots i found on previous factory map was around the 4-5 k area ,haven't gave it a good hard ride yet but seems better but has a dodgy area at 10k so might see what other maps are available
Sponsored Links
Advertisement