Triumph 675 Forums banner

Triumph of Fort Myers, FL - Current 675 Stock (updated wkly)

23K views 30 replies 8 participants last post by  TriumphFortMyers 
#1 ·
Scorched Yellow 2 -UNSOLD! Hitting our sales floor TODAY ( 4.14.06 )

Graphite due in 2 weeks ( UNSOLD )

We have completed our pre-orders and are now building our stock of 675's....

Our demo is due late next month....

About Us:

We are located in beautiful SW Florida, and have been a Triumph dealer for over a year ( we also carry BMW ) and have been in business for nearly 4 years now. We currently have every Triumph model in stock. We are also a stocking Apparel and Accessory dealer.

We are a NO-NONSENSE dealer, we work off of straight MSRP, no surprises what-so-ever at any point during your purchase. All of our motorcycles have the price tags on them with the bottom-line, out the door price. We are a store of enthusiasts, a family-owned operation where customer service is our TOP priority...sure being profitable is important, but without happy customers who have enjoyable experiences with us, we can't make a profit.

Feel free to call me anytime at 239-481-8100 to discuss anything Triumph.

-Jeff Gallo

See less See more
#2 ·
I highly recommend these guys. Jeff is a great person.. I think of him more as a friend than the sales rep at the dealer. He has been a pleasure to deal with from the moment I walked into the dealer. He helped me get a spare seat so I could send it off to have it shaved and ready prior to taking delivery of my bike. He has listened to my endless rants about the gas tank and damn near any other concern I have reading from actual experiences from board members. I have owned quite a few bikes all bought new from dealers and not once have I received anything close to the attention that Jeff has given me with this purchase. I am glad I drove the 3+ hours to Ft. Myers to buy my bike.

#5 ·
Jeff is the man!!!

I agree fully with what DemonR6 had to say about Jeff and Ft. Meyers Triumph, and give my undying gratitude.

In my situation, I am currently stationed in Iraq but will be coming home soon in July. Finding a dealership and salesperson willing to work with me over purchasing this bike while being overseas has been very difficult. In my home state of Washington, either I never got a response back from my emails to dealerships, or I got the run around when I asked questions.

Right away Jeff responded back soon and in much detail; answering all my questions making everything quite easy. I am completely happy, and in making an out of state purchase I sacrifice a little bit of shipping costs; but in exchange I got high quality service, attention, and commitment which Jeff gave me. In less than 2 days we were completing business through the internet with a few odds and ends to tie up. Given my limited means of communication in Iraq, Jeff made the transaction go smoothly, professionally, and even sent me pictures of my new bike!!! Even the owner has agreed to store my bike until she's ready to ship home!

So my future business is locked in with Jeff as far as I am concerned. Thanks again for the Scorched Yellow!!!

#10 ·
TriumphFortMyers said:
Romulan said:
You guys getting any Yellow in the near future?
Romulan:

I actually got a Scorched Yellow 2 in yesterday, it is not sold. Give me a call!

Current Stock:
1 Scorched Yellow
1 Graphite
Just wanted to say on DemonR6 recommendation I talked to Jeff and he is a great guy, he told me a lot of info on the bike that I did not realize.
I will either be going to Jeff or locally to St. Pete to buy my bike but its great to have a choice between two top notch salesmen and dealerships.

#12 ·
Uh-oh! Almost sold out.

1 Graphite left

yep, that's it for us until 07's. When are 07's coming?...that the million dollar question. For now though, all we have left is ONE Graphite 675....

Come and Get it!

Call Me!

#13 ·
Don't jack up the price $2500 like the crotch-sniffing monkeys at that dealer in AZ did! j/k I know you wouldn't do that!

#15 ·
How about a 'hurricane tax'? Bwahahaha..

"I am sorry but due to the recent hurricanes we have had to raise the price of the bike by 45%."

Sounds like the insurance companies out here huh? I heard one of the companies wants to drop almost half of their homeowners that have policies and jack up the rates by as much as 60% for others. If you live in Orlando you are looking at a 4% rate hike but anyone on the coast is taking it in the pooper.

#16 ·
Sorry admin for the dialogue here, Demon and I promise to stop!

Hurricane tax :lol: I like the sounds of that one!!!!

Tell me about it, my sisters homeowners insurace company just flat out dropped her. No warning, no reason, just, "goodbye!" That's a load of male cow dung

#17 ·
Im not usually one to have a lot of man love but JEFF from Fort Meyers is great! and I recommend to anyone on this forum to buy your bike from him no matter how far you live! I had a million problems trying to stop me from getting my bike today (had my new state farm insurance call me at work to tell me that they cancelled me because my wife had a ticket on file and we had a claim, even though we mentioned both initially, had my financing credit union tell me they only can do 80% as they dont do 100% for any motorcycles unless you have GODLY credit rating.... Anyway through the whole deal Jeff helped out got me hooked up so I can finance it, and has been great! He has definately changed my perception of dealers.

#19 ·
Well I got my bike today and love it! Jeff walked me through everything making sure I was happy and didnt want to leave till all my questions were answered. My whole experience was great with Jeff and his families BMW/Triumph dealership.

Love the bike! had a great time riding it today.
Love the service I received and will gladly recommend Jeff from Fort Meyers.

Also thanks DemonR6 glad I took you up on your advise.

#22 ·
Our last graphite '06 has SOLD!

But good news....

The 2007's are confirmed and due here on or around Sept 1st!

We have coming in the first batch due in a couple weeks:

2 Tornado Red
1 Scorched Yellow

Call me now to reserve and be the first with a 2007!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.