SS LED Fender Eliminator - Triumph675.Net Forums

post #1 of 10 Old 05-15-15, 02:07 Thread Starter
VK56DEHAN

SS LED Fender Eliminator

Has anyone installed this kit? I can't find a good review or 'real' picture of it installed on the 13+ d675. Ive read horrible reviews about poor fitment with the Comp Werkes, and where as I think the Evotech looks high quality….I don't care for the profile look of it. I realize its ABS but Im really not too worried about it as its not a high wear or load bearing component. Thanks all

http://www.xdcycle.com/discount-moto...nator-Kit.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 05-19-15, 10:20
TrampusP International

Another member on here has one that looks just like it. He told me he got it off ebay, but it looks identical. That said, he converted his Street Triple R to the RX (Daytona tail). It looks pretty good.
post #3 of 10 Old 05-19-15, 10:24
TrampusP International

https://www.triumph675.net/forum/show...=168513&page=5

Take a look there. The one on Gzblack2's bike is identical (he sent me a shot from underneath and it looks the same).

post #4 of 10 Old 05-20-15, 02:31 Thread Starter
VK56DEHAN
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Thanks....I decided to go with the motodynamics though. Price was better and plug/play. Had it on my R6 and it was pretty good.
post #5 of 10 Old 07-12-15, 07:59
silkyR

I have the sportbikelites fender elim kit on my 2015 675R and I totally love it. Looks just as slick and sleek as the CompWerks LTD kit, but you're still able to keep the passenger pegs on if you want.

Great product, IMHO.

2015 675R- mods: SportBikeLites fender elim., ASV short levers, ZeroGravity windscreen, HeliBars, Cox Racing radiator guard, TechSpec tank grips, solo cowl, ValentineOne hard-wire adapter
post #6 of 10 Old 07-13-15, 21:59
675rFan

I just installed the 2013-1015 Triumph Daytona 675 SS LED Fender Eliminator Kit on my 2013 675R. I was disappointed with the kit and it's quality. However, I do like the looks and how/where the plate is located. I will try and post a review at some point, but I'm happy to answer any questions in the meantime.
post #7 of 10 Old 09-21-15, 20:25
dawnpatrol

Sorry to revive an old thread but I'm looking at putting on another fender eliminator to my 2013 D675. I had the Competition Werkes one which I bought off eBay - the fitment is so poor. The cover plate didn't fit and left a lot of crevices. I got rid of it so now I'm looking for another one. I was debating between the MotoDynamics or the BikeLite. I don't need the turn signals since I have them integrated into my tail light. Suggestions?
post #8 of 10 Old 09-23-15, 13:11
krennman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnpatrol View Post
Sorry to revive an old thread but I'm looking at putting on another fender eliminator to my 2013 D675. I had the Competition Werkes one which I bought off eBay - the fitment is so poor. The cover plate didn't fit and left a lot of crevices. I got rid of it so now I'm looking for another one. I was debating between the MotoDynamics or the BikeLite. I don't need the turn signals since I have them integrated into my tail light. Suggestions?
I have the motodynamics and I really like it. Plus it was only $60 I think which is a lot cheaper than some others. They give you the optional brackets for turn signals if you need them to pass inspection. Out here in PA they would not pass my bike with just the integrated tail light.
post #9 of 10 Old 09-25-15, 01:19
dawnpatrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by krennman View Post
I have the motodynamics and I really like it. Plus it was only $60 I think which is a lot cheaper than some others. They give you the optional brackets for turn signals if you need them to pass inspection. Out here in PA they would not pass my bike with just the integrated tail light.
Do you have the new gen model? One of the issues I've read people encountered was not having the cover plate fit the rear opening where the OEM fender was.
post #10 of 10 Old 09-25-15, 21:57
675rFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnpatrol View Post

I think the SS LED works well as a fender eliminator. It was fine covering the opening. However, it does have a slight "dip" at the base. I believe it is intentional to allow the turn signal wiring to rout under. It's not big... just pointing it out since it sounded like it could be important to you. Overall, I think it's a nice piece. I posted my thought in another thread, but my only issues were pertaining to the turn signals - not the fender eliminator.

I paid around $95, but think you can buy it for like $50 or $60... look around on this forum... there is a posting about the discounted pricing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement