More photos here!
For sale is a Dragster RR. I bought this used last year, put maybe 200 miles on it, and did the following:
- Bought an extended warranty good until August 2020 ($1200)
- Dealer replaced the faulty steering damper (with the extended warranty)
- Dealer replaced tank pad with a new one ($50)
- Dealer replaced gauge cluster with a new one (under warranty)
- Dealer replaced the battery with brand new Yuasa YTZ10S ($220)
- Had it professionally detailed, waxed, and ceramic coated, as well as got a clear film on the headlight ($250)
- NRC Front Turn Signals ($140, Stock Turn Signals are Included)
- RAM ball mount on top of handlebars ($25)
- Powder coated black underseat panels (original silver panels are also included!) - $60
- Optimate battery tender converter (lets you use normal SAE tender plug) - $15
It isn't included, but I could give the buyer a fantastic deal on a Corbin seat as well.
Due to the weather the bike hasn't even been rode once since all of these tune ups and detailing was done, so as you can see from the studio photos (taken by a local photographer) it currently looks absolutely FLAWLESS.
I pride myself on being upfront and disclosing any potential flaws or points of note with any bike I sell, and I can't imagine finding a newer looking bike than this other than a showroom.
I was planning on keeping it for years to come but had an opportunity come up that I couldn't pass on so it needs a new home. If you're on this forum you know how great triple engines are, and this one is no exception.
Asking $14500. Located in Fort Wayne, IN but I can help deliver it within a reasonable distance.