Triumph 675 Forums banner

Welcome Hermys

7K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  root61 
#1 ·
Everyone give a warm welcome to our newest Site Sponsor, Hermys.

Please visit them at, www.triumphestore.com.

#2 ·
Black Friday Sale Starts Now!

Enjoy 15% discount on all Triumph Parts, Accessories and Apparel on our website TRIUMPHestore.com!
At checkout enter the coupon code: Sale
Sale ends Tuesday November 29th.

We offer Free Shipping on orders over $49. We ship by USPS Priority Mail unless you would prefer UPS,
just let us know in the comments box on your order.

We also ship International by USPS Priority Mail.

We have been a Triumph Dealership since 1963 and look forward to helping you keep your bike on the road.

Thank You,

Hermys TRIUMPHestore

www.triumphestore.com

#3 ·
I've made several purchases on triumphestore and the prices and service have always been excellent, and quick shipping as well.

Welcome to the forum, and appreciate the great service so far!

#5 ·
I do all my Daytona shopping at Hermy's...

Ever since I stumbled across them early last year I have placed all of my Daytona parts orders through Hermy's online store - I have never been disappointed. I order, pay reasonable prices, and get genuine triumph parts delivered quickly.

One message I would send to Hermy's though is that the website needs updating. It shows the most recent years for parts orders as 2014. For my 2015 Daytona I know I can order 2013/14 parts with no issues - but it is a little off putting. The fact that '15/'16/'17 years are not listed makes me (and probably others) wonder if the site is going away. I will keep ordering from Hermy's till they pry their website from my cold dead hands - so this is not meant as a criticism, just intended as constructive customer feedback.

:welcome:

#8 ·
Hello,

Yes that is a good point. Most times the flat rate shipping for international works out. For a small light package with only exhaust gaskets add a note to the comments box
and we can refund you for the excess shipping fees.
Another option for small international orders is to send an email with the shipping address and the parts you would like to order.
With that we can get the exact cost and send you a PayPal request for payment.

Hermys Triumphestore

#9 ·
Happy Holiday Sale Starts Now!

Stop in at Triumphestore.com and enjoy Free shipping to the US 48 states and 15% discount thru December 31st.

We also ship International with a flat shipping fee of $45 on orders up to $100, $65 on orders 101.01 up to $500 and $85 on orders 500.01 and above.

Use coupon code:
Sale
at checkout.

Stock up now with Genuine Triumph Parts and Accessories.
Shipping is with USPS Priority Mail, 2 to 3 days transit time and USPS Priority International, 6 to 10 day transit time.

Please email or call with any ordering or tech questions.
triumphestore@hermys.com
610-562-7303

We look forward to working with you!

Hermys Triumphestore

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.