Triumph 675 Forums banner

DMV Sighting

29K views 136 replies 35 participants last post by  phatplat 
#1 ·
Anyone here on 395 southbound (VA) this morning with a gold street/speed triple? Saw one when i was northbound in the HOV around 700 am.

#3 ·
Saw a green striple parked in the 300 block of Indiana NW. Was running late to an appointment, so didn't get to properly ogle it.

#4 ·
Chatted up a white/blue D675 at harwood market while I was out and about on the s2r.

#6 ·
Red daytona, black japanese bike of some flavor and a black monster turning off Patuxent River onto Governor Bridge. Couple of ducs and my D675 waved from the side of the road as you guys turned.

#7 ·
This sighting wasn't on bikes but I saw Vertigo at the stage at the Chilli-Cookoff. I saw that he was wearing a Triumph675.net track day t-shirt. It was nice to meet you man, sorry I might have seemed a little off. I had already had a few :cheers2::beerplease:

I talked to bdotmill yesterday too and heard he was there too.

#9 ·
We're out there nearly every weekend...from crownsville to prince frederick via every twisty road along the way. I'll be on either the black D675 or silver monster s2r1000.

#10 · (Edited)
wait, have i met you before? i met a guy on a monster, a guy on a tricked out gt1000 and a guy on some touring bike last year, you guys told me about the run down patuxent river road, then i had an off that same day on patuxent river. it was like the last nice day in the fall, a sunday.

now that I think about it, a guy that made sure I was ok was on a "dark" ducati monster of some sort, a metal tanked one i guess.

There was a white d675 i saw that day too, i didn't even notice your black one whoops!

#11 ·
We haven't met. I heard the story about your off yesterday though. Ben (the guy with the tricked out SC1000) said, "I wonder if that's the guy that had the off last fall." and told me the story how Matt (on the dark monster) saw the aftermath. small world, I guess...or at least one without enough twisties.

I ride almost every weekend with Ben and Lars (Duc ST2) out there so you'll probably see us again. The guy on the monster doesn't make it down too often since he lives in Baltimore, but we have some other randoms that show up here and there.

Met a guy on a new white daytona a couple of weeks ago. Probably the same guy.

#12 ·
White Speed Triple 4th and Mass NW

#13 ·
Both at Corner of Patuxent River and Governor Bridge:
Graphite Daytona, rider with black and white jacket.
Black? striple riding 2 up. Girl on the back pointed to my Daytona.

#18 ·
Graphite Daytona at 17th and Benning Road NE

#20 ·
Black Daytona turning off NY ave onto 395 around 230 today.

#23 ·
Phantom Black Street Triple R today at Harwood Market.

#25 ·
Saw a total of 3 street triples today between DC and Harper's Ferry.

#28 ·
Black street triple in Southern MD this afternoon...too hot to remember what road I saw you on...Dalrymple maybe?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.