Join Date: Jul 2015
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
13+ aftermarket and OEM parts - rearsets, exhaust, protectors, tank bag, and more
I bought all these parts new except the Daytona rearsets. I had these parts on my 14 Street Triple which has about 15k miles on it now (occasion weekend rides only). The majority of the parts were installed later on (around 7000 miles) except the exhaust was on from the beginning. I can dig up exact mileage on the parts from my log book if requested. The pictures should give a good idea on the condition and I tried to point out anything that needs pointing out.
Pricing includes shipping to lower 48. Paypal friends/family. I've sold and bought on this forum before, so I can dig up references if requested.
- $430 priced drop 6/23 to $350 - Driven Racing D-Axis Rearsets, including hardware. There are two scuffed areas to point out (see pictures). This happened when the brake was pressed before tightening everything up when I was setting up the peg position. The brake peg made contact there. I honestly never noticed the scuff and forgot it was there until I took them off my bike.
- $25 - Driven Racing V2 bar end weights (pair)
- $60 - CRG Arrow Bar Ends (use with CRG bar end mirrors) - some scuffs on the outside surface from rolling the bike into a tight spot in my garage (bike has never been down). The way the picture came out makes the scuffs stand out a lot more than in real life.
- Sold - Givi 15 liter tank bag (requires the ring for the gas tank cap)
- Sold - Haynes Manual for 06-12 Daytona and 07-16 Street Triple
- $120 - Apex GP Clip Ons 50mm, had these setup on my Street Triple with no other mods. Had enough clearance for brake levers with fly screen. I did drill one recess per bar to help lock the kill switch/horn in place (see pictures)
- $130 - GB Racing Engine Protector Set for right side only (2 pcs), never crashed/laid down so these are still good to go. Includes all hardware.
- Sold - Remus HyperCone Exhaust, includes removable baffle. This will fit both Street Triple and Daytona since it has an adjustable bracket/hanger.
- Sold - Daytona Rearsets, no hardware (if you plan to swap these for OEM Street Triple Rearsets you can re-use the hardware, but you will need to make sure your exhaust is compatible)
- Sold - Motodynamic Integrated Tail Light (smoke version) with wire harness
- Sold - R&G Front Axle Sliders
- Sold - R&G Rear Axle Sliders
Last edited by David CU; 06-23-19 at 10:20.