Introductions - Page 3 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Introductions New member? Take a few minutes and introduce yourself.

post #21 of 2447 Old 11-29-05, 22:16
cerveja

Evening Everyone

So the check goes out tonight...Currently the list is in the 280's. So that means bike number 300 something should be waiting for me over in Kalamazoo next spring. Not sure what will be worse, having to wait until Spring to sit on the bike or having it in my garage all winter long waiting for the Michigan snow to melt in order to ride it. Going to be a long winter either way... :cry:

??2006 Triumph 675 #332??
2002 Yamaha R6
1994 Yamaha FZR 600
1973 Kawasaki 500cc Triple
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 2447 Old 11-29-05, 22:31
Voxx

Found my way here from T-rat.net

Hello (again to most of you) from D675 US reservation holder #220.

Scorched Yellow for me.

Derrick
post #23 of 2447 Old 11-29-05, 23:00
ClearwaterBMW

well mark
i guess you'll be getting your bike first....
so.......
you are now OBLIGATED to photograph the entire event of the delivery and give us minute-by minute updates
:D

greg

post #24 of 2447 Old 11-29-05, 23:07 Thread Starter
Sarchi
T675.net Founding Father...
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Send a message via MSN to Sarchi Send a message via Skype™ to Sarchi
Re: Evening Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerveja
So the check goes out tonight...Currently the list is in the 280's. So that means bike number 300 something should be waiting for me over in Kalamazoo next spring. Not sure what will be worse, having to wait until Spring to sit on the bike or having it in my garage all winter long waiting for the Michigan snow to melt in order to ride it. Going to be a long winter either way... :cry:
It's confirmed Triumph will have the 675 at the Toronto show this coming weekend.. if you can make the drive from Michigan, it's about 3 1/2 hrs from Detroit once you cross the border.

Although who knows, maybe they'll have the turntable there and no bike that we can sit on. I will be posting the pics here Friday night either way!!

post #25 of 2447 Old 11-30-05, 13:31
AdamB
Retired Administrator

Hello to everyone. Just found the site today.

Lets see, about me.....

<<<-----Name and location over there.

I'm 31, married, and with two sons (1 month old and a 2 yr. old). Previously owned a yellow 600TT. Unfortunately, it only stayed with me for 2 years. I sold it just before my first son was born. The baby and wife were priority.

Fortunately, my wife is very understanding of my need to own another bike. Really looking to buy between March 06 and March 07. No hurry right now. The D675 and Speed Triple have peaked my interest enough to ensure there will be another Triumph in the garage.

Looking forward to spending time around the boards. Just hoping to see a few more pictures of the D675 in red. My cars are already silver/grey and everyone wonders if I am just color blind. So....if it is to be, it will be red. :D
post #26 of 2447 Old 11-30-05, 14:02
administrator
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to administrator
Cool, welcome. :D

Grab the red avatar before someone else does.

8)

post #27 of 2447 Old 11-30-05, 14:18
Tazzers

Hello Adam. Actually I am just posting to get my avatar.....................and to say hello of course.

Oh dear. It hasn't worked. Well Hello anyway.

Ah there you go.

Phil :)
post #28 of 2447 Old 11-30-05, 22:55
kneepuck

Hi, I've got a deposit down on a Daytona 675. Just discovered this site. I notice a couple screen names from the triumphrat.net site. Hi Greg, Will, etc!

My current bike is a Ducati Multistrada 1000ds. The D675 will be in addition rather than a replacement. The D675 will be 80/20 Track/street. My previous track bike (sold to pay for the triumph) was a '04 ZX6RR. One hell of a bike, but could not pass up getting on a triumph again. My first track bike was a Honda Hawk GT650. The D675 reminds me of that bike a lot. And I loved the Hawk (except for the low HP)!
post #29 of 2447 Old 12-01-05, 13:45
phoenix

Hello all. My name is Rory, but I use the name phoenix on a few internet boards. I kept seeing the Triumph 675 picture on Sarchi's posts on ST.N and then I clicked on it to see where it took me. So here I am now.

My bio: Born and raised in an urban area in Iowa. Never really spent time on a farm until I started working for a company that makes green painted farm equipment. But I left there a few months ago and dragged the family out to Oregon. The fam' consists of a wife and an amazing 6 year old daughter. Actually, she turns 7 tomorrow, and my wife's birthday is TODAY! Yeah, I got her a great present, some slippers. She'll get more in the next few weeks, we're just waiting for a house sale to get wrapped up before we go on any spending spree's.

My current ride is a 2001 Kawasaki ZX-6E. Got almost 30k miles on her in the 3+ years I have owned it. Like most people here (I assume) I'm perpetually looking at bikes. The 675 is high on the list, part of the reason I felt like signing up here. I'm anxious to sit on one and take one for a test ride next year. It should be an excellent combination of smoothe power and light weight handling. Not sure if I could handle the riding position, but modifications are always a possibility.

Hope your site grows nicely. I'll be dropping in once in a while.
post #30 of 2447 Old 12-01-05, 15:13 Thread Starter
Sarchi
T675.net Founding Father...
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Send a message via MSN to Sarchi Send a message via Skype™ to Sarchi
Thanks for the good wishes Rory, and for joining the forum!

:D

Sponsored Links
Advertisement