I know, there are already some threads about idle speed, but unfortunately I couldn't find one that had the symptoms of my machine exactly right
When I let my Daytona (throttled to 48hp) run again after many months (~10), I noticed that the idle was much too high. It fluctuates in idle between 1700 and 2200 revolutions. Always up and down without any pattern.
Investigated error causes:
- TPS Sensor: I have already reset it with TuneECU, turned on the machine, waited 10mins and unfortunately didn't get a green check mark for the TPS synchronization. Did that work? No idea. Here is a video which I made after doing a TPS reset:
- Cooling water: I have already changed and vented it. Didn't help.
More ideas (which are circulating in the internet):
- Temperature sensor: Works fine in the speedo and TuneECU. Can there really be problems here?
- TuneECU original map new "flashing
- Screw down TuneECU speed manually and "flash" it
- Adjust idle speed manually and with TuneECU
- Check the vacuum hose -> If you only knew where?
Who can give me a tip where to start first?