Great News For T3 Racing - Triumph675.Net Forums
The 675-Only Triumph Triple Challenge Series (UK) The forum for the UK based 675 Race Series!

post #1 of 7 Old 02-27-12, 09:42 Thread Starter
Dodge
BOTM Winner

Great News For T3 Racing

http://www.inter-bike.co.uk/motorcyc...rt-centre.html

T3 Racing has been appointed by Triumph Motorcycles to act as its official Race Support Centre. The role will see T3 Racing, the company responsible for running the hugely successful Triumph Triple Challenge (TTC), provide Triumph race account holders with a dedicated supply and support channel for genuine Triumph OE and race parts. The appointment positions T3 Racing as a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all Triumph Daytona 675 race and dedicated track day bike owners, providing them with a more efficient and reliable service.

Well done guys.... totally deserved..

Owner of Carbon4u Ltd

Carbon4u.com

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 02-27-12, 10:27
WiK1d

Awesome! Very well done!

www.bertusras.com | @bertusras
'07 Derbi GPR125 2T | '07 Triumph Daytona
post #3 of 7 Old 02-28-12, 12:10
Triumph Race Support

Never had a problem with Bill Smiths in the past so I will be using them again this year.

post #4 of 7 Old 02-28-12, 12:50 Thread Starter
Dodge
BOTM Winner
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Sorry here is the full text...

T3 Racing appointed as Triumph’s official Race Support Centre

Friday, 10 February 2012 15:50 T3 Racing has been appointed by Triumph Motorcycles to act as its official Race Support Centre. The role will see T3 Racing, the company responsible for running the hugely successful Triumph Triple Challenge (TTC), provide Triumph race account holders with a dedicated supply and support channel for genuine Triumph OE and race parts. The appointment positions T3 Racing as a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all Triumph Daytona 675 race and dedicated track day bike owners, providing them with a more efficient and reliable service.

The creation of the Triumph Race Support Centre will allow racers/track day riders* to buy official Daytona 675 parts and race accessories directly from T3 Racing at a discounted rate. Riders wishing to benefit from this scheme are required to register via email with T3 Racing to gain a Triumph racing account. This account will then enable each rider to benefit from the comprehensive range of OE and race specific parts developed for the Daytona 675. Riders will also be able to purchase race parts developed by T3 Racing especially for the TTC race series in conjunction with some of the industry’s top engineering companies.

Riders wishing to register for a Triumph Race Centre account simply need to send an email to the following address: [email protected] providing their name, address, motorcycle VIN number and race activity.

Tony Scott, T3 Racing managing director, commented: “After six years engineering race bikes and providing racing services to Triumph riders, the creation of the Triumph Race Support Centre seems a natural progression for the company. The number of people using Triumphs on the track continues to grow and we felt it was time there was a dedicated support service put in place to help these riders with parts and accessories.

“The new Triumph Race Support Centre will not only offer Triumph racers and track day riders* a cost effective central source for their race parts, but also access to an after-sales service that will be able to advise them on every aspect of getting the very best out of their bike.”

Guy Masters, general manager of Triumph UK, said: “As Britain’s top selling big bike brand, we are determined to continue to offer great value to riders both on and off the track. With this in mind we have worked closely with T3 Racing to ensure we can offer a great package to our track customers.

“We have a strong working relationship with T3 Racing and feel that Tony and his team are ideally placed not only to provide the best possible service to 675 owners, whose bikes are dedicated to track use, but also the knowledge and experience riders demand.”

Over the last few years the Triumph brand has continued to grow its motorsport following, with even more riders now choosing Triumph bikes to use on the track for both competition and track day activities. T3 Racing has developed the Race Support Centre to cater for all of these riders needs.
For further details, visit. www.T3-racing.co.uk or call 01732 886505 to speak to one of the team.

Owner of Carbon4u Ltd

Carbon4u.com

Facebook
post #5 of 7 Old 02-28-12, 13:59
tooblekain

Send a message via AIM to tooblekain
Will T3 have an outlet for purchasing from the US? When I bought their carbon fiber side covers for my gas tank several years ago I was raped in shipping charges and took almost 2 months to receive them (since back then they were the only ones manufacturing them)

Ride and get shacked in the Tube....Kain the Throttle

What is The Clymb? Click on the link below and be prepared to be hooked:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/tooblekain
post #6 of 7 Old 02-28-12, 14:38 Thread Starter
Dodge
BOTM Winner
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblekain View Post
Will T3 have an outlet for purchasing from the US? When I bought their carbon fiber side covers for my gas tank several years ago I was raped in shipping charges and took almost 2 months to receive them (since back then they were the only ones manufacturing them)
We get that a lot over here when we buy stuff from the good old USA...
No wonder couriers make a fortune

Owner of Carbon4u Ltd

Carbon4u.com

Facebook
post #7 of 7 Old 02-29-12, 11:19
Quickshifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiW View Post
Never had a problem with Bill Smiths in the past so I will be using them again this year.
Hi Si

I would strongly recommend you dont do that, you will cause Bill Smiths some issues and yourself. I know you don't like to have much to do with me but I am sure I can get you an account opened here so you can go through the correct channels. We now offer race account holders a 35% discount on O/E spares and 15% on race, we also have a discount scheme for dedicated trackday riders so even if your not racing I am sure we can help you.

Triumph Triple Challenge & T3 Racing. Home of the 675. www.triumphtriplechallenge.com & www.t3-racing.co.uk.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement