Reshipping from UK to AU - Triumph675.Net Forums
United Kingdom UK Forum, rides, get togethers and events

post #1 of 10 Old 05-20-09, 10:31 Thread Starter
Nuff

Reshipping from UK to AU

Do you guys know if there are any companies which will reship or forward my purchase to Australia?

I want to get a Powerbronze airflow screen. But no reseller from UK, US or anywhere will send it to Australia. I also want to avoid the Australian reseller since they charge 3-4 times as much. Which is a bloody murder if you ask me.

Worst case is anyone willing help me out by purchasing and forwarding me one of those screens?

Cheers,
J.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 05-20-09, 16:31
firestarter
Super Moderator

Nuff if you can get the weight and package dimensions i should be able to get a price to ship to australia if it weighs 3.5kg which i doubt it would cost £65.00 international standard taking about a week to arrive (from the royal mail web site) so i'm not sure it would be worth it how much does it go up by buying in australia?

2011 tiger 800 road
2007 street triple RIP

post #3 of 10 Old 05-20-09, 18:47
sitrucmit675

Nuff , last year i bought a carbon skidmarx hugger from a forum member in the UK. he wasnt willing to ship to Oz so i contacted my uncle. it turned out the forum member did only live 15 mins from my uncle , so he picked it up and paid cash. he boxed it and sent it to Oz for about £25 plus £45 i payed for it and i paypaled him the money.

if no-one else can help out i might be able to ask for his assistance.
cheers Tim

Sitrucmit675
so many roads,twists and turns. Where do i start? I know , on a D 675

Hey Casey lets swap bikes ?
NAAH i think i like the honda better ????
Told you Valentino "no.1 for 2011" and you couldn't get a podium ??
Thought you were gunna tame the big duke

post #4 of 10 Old 05-20-09, 21:21 Thread Starter
Nuff
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
Nuff if you can get the weight and package dimensions i should be able to get a price to ship to australia if it weighs 3.5kg which i doubt it would cost £65.00 international standard taking about a week to arrive (from the royal mail web site) so i'm not sure it would be worth it how much does it go up by buying in australia?
If I buy it in .au it will cost me £100+, it only costs £40 in uk and then I've to add shipping. Which can't be that much.

I figure the weight is less than 500g and dimesnions shouldn't be that much different than OEM screen, I can get them tonight (my time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitrucmit675 View Post
Nuff , last year i bought a carbon skidmarx hugger from a forum member in the UK. he wasnt willing to ship to Oz so i contacted my uncle. it turned out the forum member did only live 15 mins from my uncle , so he picked it up and paid cash. he boxed it and sent it to Oz for about £25 plus £45 i payed for it and i paypaled him the money.

if no-one else can help out i might be able to ask for his assistance.
cheers Tim
Hi Tim, if your uncle can help out that would be really great, paypaling money isn't an issue.
post #5 of 10 Old 05-21-09, 00:44
Smeghead76

Nuff, i have bought a fair bit of stuff from powerbronze.com.au over the last few years and they arent realyy that exspensive. By the time you pay for it in pounds and then pay for shipping it will probably work out about the same

Everyday is raceday
2007 British Racing Green
Mods: Titanium Micron exhaust, ported, High Comp gaskets, Cams, valve spring kit, k&n, levers, reseviors, indicators, rearsets, Hugger, Flux Plates, Tuneboy
post #6 of 10 Old 05-21-09, 02:39 Thread Starter
Nuff
Threadstarter Threadstarter

It costs AU$205+shipping. If I've to pay that much for a screen which I only need for track work, I will buy race fairing instead which already includes a screen.
post #7 of 10 Old 04-27-13, 20:45
GamerChic18

Smile

You should check out Skypax - https://www.skypax.com/ They offer services that provide international consumers access to shop the UK and have their products shipped to any destination Worldwide. I've used their service and they have excellent customer service. :)
post #8 of 10 Old 04-28-13, 00:21
sirhosis of deliver

Nice thread mining there gamerchic.
This enquiy was made nearly 3 years ago to the day!

2013 Aprilia Tuono V4R

2009 Jet Black Daytona 675 SOLD
2001 Honda CR500E SOLD
2010 Street Triple R SOLD
post #9 of 10 Old 09-19-13, 10:19
Triumph Race Support

Sorry only just seen this post. We ship to Aus nearly every week so we get real good deals on shipping costs. If ever you want anything thats not on our site pm me and I will see what we can do.
post #10 of 10 Old 02-15-16, 17:31
jamespeac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerChic18 View Post
You should check out Skypax - https://www.skypax.com/ They offer services that provide international consumers access to shop the UK and have their products shipped to any destination Worldwide. I've used their service and they have excellent customer service. :)
Another one to checkout is Forwardvia and their website is https://www.forwardvia.com/ I used them last year easy to deal with and cheap parcel forwarding fees too. Hope it helps.
James
Sponsored Links
Advertisement