It's gotta be at the wheel right????
so what would it take this bike to have for you to buy one? hp, electronics, suspension, brakes, you name it. curious what everyone is hoping for.
I suppose i could just post up my my F3 800 and that is about 85% there, minus the electronics and display!?
1. with the supplied race exhaust and ecu unlock (writable) at least 135-140rwhp and @ solid 60ft lbs of torque, good slipper clutch
2. The Ohlins Nix forks are good, the TTX shock needs to be upgraded, a proper adjustable steering damper.
3. Stylema calipers, brembo rotors, and master-a must.
4. electronics: launch control, wheelie control, corner abs, traction control, engine brake control, up & downshifter, gps datalogger.
5. lightweight forged aluminum.
If the moto 2 bike is only putting down 135rwhp, they are more concerned about reliability then i would of thought..