Triumph 675 Forums banner

what did you do to your 675 today????

1M views 9K replies 1K participants last post by  siq75 
#1 ·
just like the title states, what did u do to your 675 today?

I rode mine to pick up a gel passenger seat, then installed front and rear brakes, and polished/waxed the paint

#9,057 ·
Swapped out my old, worn out Sunstar rotors for some Galfer waves that I got at a wicked price from Motomummy over the holidays. Love the look of them
Very nice and you have what looks like the aluminum full floating buttons!

#9,064 ·
Took her out for some comparative back to back riding versus the most recent addition to the stable (f3 800).. Also battery was a little low on Volts and needed a recharge, still doing great for 8 years old (shorai). Definitly had some fun, but old girl needs some updates.:|

#9,069 ·
Got my first real rides of the year in this week commuting to work on Thursday and Friday. [emoji106]

Also got my round headlight bowls back from the powder coaster on Thursday. This weekend I plan to swap the stock hexagonal lights for round ones and the old halogens for LED assembly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

#9,072 ·
Tried to install some lamin-x headlight covers on my street bits since they're off the bike right now and man was that an exercise in futility. The long oval and quite rounded headlights on the 2013+ are not friendly with thick stickers. Even using my heat gun I couldn't ever get it to set right without some kind of bubbling that would squeegee out.

If anyone else has installed these successfully I'd love to know your method.

#9,073 ·
Unbritished it a bit, had the infamous clutch cover leak... Some of those bolts just seemed to be hand tight, no wonder it leaked. Decided to take a look at other bolts and both the timing and stator cover were right.

As I was flushing the coolant i had a chance to make sure all hose clamps were tight, and they were. Interesting that only some of the clutch cover bolts were not tight.

#9,083 · (Edited)
Edit: wrong forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.