Motorcycle hit and run with car chase - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums

post #11 of 54 Old 09-30-13, 15:39
e rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_tkjamR74

This is what the driver was worried 'bout.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 54 Old 09-30-13, 15:41
Hokie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTbullet View Post
I'm not saying the bikers are innocent in all of this by any means! I wasn't aware that his family were in the car with him but it didn't seem like they were going to assault him and his family. FROM THE VIDEO it seems like the one guy brake checked him and he retaliated but hitting him from behind...sorry but that's already a bad judgement call. Someone on 2 wheels brake checks you, **** it. Let it slide. ESPECIALLY since you're surrounded by all of his squidish friends and your family is on board. Calling these guys ****tards doesn't fully cover it but running over a bunch of bikers with complete disreguard to their lives is ****ing stupid. Guess the next time a new yoker brake checks me on the west side highway I'll run them over and call it self defense...
Did you see the part where the bikers slashed their tires, broke the windows, and stabbed the guy when his family is in the car with him? Run all their asses down if you have to in order to get away.
post #13 of 54 Old 09-30-13, 15:47
MakinBeer

Garage
Quote:
I'm not saying the bikers are innocent in all of this by any means! I wasn't aware that his family were in the car with him but it didn't seem like they were going to assault him and his family. FROM THE VIDEO it seems like the one guy brake checked him and he retaliated but hitting him from behind...sorry but that's already a bad judgement call. Someone on 2 wheels brake checks you, **** it. Let it slide. ESPECIALLY since you're surrounded by all of his squidish friends and your family is on board. Calling these guys ****tards doesn't fully cover it but running over a bunch of bikers with complete disreguard to their lives is ****ing stupid. Guess the next time a new yoker brake checks me on the west side highway I'll run them over and call it self defense...
According to the article, he stopped with the intention of resolving the (very minor) collision. After a few moments, they starting attacking his vehicle, with his wife and baby inside. What choice did he have at that point?

Also, did it look to anyone else that the guy that was rear-ended was looking to cause that? He was looking behind him and slowing down...
post #14 of 54 Old 09-30-13, 16:11
GTbullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie View Post
Did you see the part where the bikers slashed their tires, broke the windows, and stabbed the guy when his family is in the car with him? Run all their asses down if you have to in order to get away.
Dude got stabbed!? Damn that's crazy, the whole thing was a disaster. I did see them brake the windows and trying to rip him out of his car but that was well after he ran their buddies over with his car...AGAIN not saying the bikers are innocent, shit they need to be charged with attempted murder, assault with a lethal weapon, wreckless driving, harassment the list goes on. But the dude in the car is no Angel. He made a stupid call and put his family on further risk by hitting the first guy with his car, I mean seriously WTF did he think was going to happen!? Are you really going to pull that shit off surrounded by an large mob of ghetto new york bikers riding from downtown manhattan to the bronx!?
post #15 of 54 Old 09-30-13, 16:40
RickT

Absolutely no winners in that video.
post #16 of 54 Old 09-30-13, 16:44
shouldnthave
BOTY Winner

Every single one of those bikers belong in jail. The guy in the SUV did nothing wrong, and those squids are lucky he kept his cool as much as he did. Had they done that to the wrong guy, they all would have been dead.

675R dedicated track bike.
post #17 of 54 Old 09-30-13, 16:54
[email protected]

Quote:
Saw it this morning on LifeInvader (Facebook) insane! Its really hard to tell who started the conflict from the video, but I really hope the driver got his ass WHOOPED at the end when they finally boxed him in...
I see what you did there

yea crazy shit

08 triumph Daytona 675
post #18 of 54 Old 09-30-13, 18:30
firedude
BOTM Winner

God damn squids

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

post #19 of 54 Old 09-30-13, 18:37
SpaceCaptain

Garage
Police work at its best, strongarm citizens into worse situations and takes no accountability. They do that here in California too, harass the hell out of you "enforcing" their opinions while they barely grasp the laws.

And the official police report sides with the driver? Inadvertent?
Had a law enforcement relative been one of the riders hit or killed i guarantee the story would be different.
Disgusting.
post #20 of 54 Old 09-30-13, 19:03
Beeglowbot

Garage
doesn't matter who hit who or who's in the wrong. You endanger my family, I plow your ass down. Simple as that. Pack of ****s all need to be jailed, ruining it for the rest of us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement