New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
We're proud to announce that the new site look and feel has been completed for Triumph675.net! Our designers and software engineers have been hard at work on this for several months. It's designed to modernize the site, make it easier to use, and to make it more attractive to new members and guests that visit .
The forum software we use, vBulletin, by default is not designed to be friendly to the eyes or to look modern. We went down to the nuts and bolts of the forum software and templates, and have done a ground up approach. There are several things you will notice now that the new design is live.
1) The site should be significantly faster.
We have applied every modern technique to speed up page load and tested with all modern browsers. We want the forum to be extremely fast and easy to use.
2) The site will work much better in mobile and tablet views
We've started applying responsive design, and have designed and tested against android and iPhone devices, Android tablets, and iPads. If you are sitting at your desk or on your couch, or just on your phone, the site will work much better than it did before, and load fast. We are still working on improving the experience even further in the months to come, but we wanted to launch this as quickly as we could.
3) The homepage is bright, crisp and clean.
We wanted the first page users saw to look beautiful, so that when a new guest arrives and is debating whether to join Triumph675.net, they see a beautiful doorway, and they walk right in.
4) Garages will be featured on the site
You can show off your Triumph, You can post pictures in your garage and share it with others. Make sure you post up some images to share with the community at the link below.
5) Users will be able to register with Facebook, Twitter or Google+
6) The side bar can be hidden in your user options.
Click on my profile / user cp at the top right.
- click on edit your details on the left.
- Look for Show Sidebar on Forum Pages under Additional Information.
- Click disable and save.
7) Another new great feature is the @Mention user plugin. You can tag members by simply using the @ symbol.
8) Drag and Drop image uploader
We hope you enjoy it, and if you have any questions on the design, please let us know, feedback is appreciated.
If there are any issues you see. Post them up here and we will get them worked out.
-Your Triumph675.net Team.
Love the layout. Well done
FYI - still doing some updates and cleaning up some formatting.
Didn't see this coming. Nice!
new site upgrade
I'm seeing issues:
1. It's actually running slower for me.
2. Also, the "Mark Forums Read" is not clearing out the unread threads, I have to actually open every thread to clear it out. There are many threads I don't care about, but I like to clear them out so the new threads, or important (to me) threads stick out.
3. Can we assign colors? I find the black/white fatiguing, lol.
4. It was a lot faster jumping into the other forums with a side-bar. This is cumbersome.
I love the look!
For a second i thought someone was playing a prank.
No issues i can see thus far, good work gentlemen!
I thought we got hacked! Looks good and modern. I am having an issue where I hit "Quick Reply" in the previous post and it quotes that post like above.
i thought i had the wrong site
Looks smart. Cheers. Well done.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:40.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.