Triumph675.Net Forums

Triumph675.Net Forums (https://www.triumph675.net/forum/index.php)
-   Raffles and Auctions (https://www.triumph675.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Final Raffle and Thank You to Triumph675.net (https://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25325)

AdamB 10-24-08 11:41

Final Raffle and Thank You to Triumph675.net

So many of you have been a part of this sites raffles and race funding since it started. It's been a great success from my perspective. We've never been able to raise huge amounts of money, but as they say, it's the thought that counts. Your contributions and participation in the race fund raffles did not go un-noticed and have been greatly appreciated by the recipients of T675.Net's funds.

A huge thanks to all of you in the community :bowdown::thumbsup:

Also a massive thanks to FSNoles (Rob) for taking this on in the spring. It's a great amount of work and he's put a lot of time and energy into the program.

With all that said, the race fund program will now be ending. It may certainly rise again in the future with the support of other members and maybe even a new format. One never knows.

Now the fun part! We have come up with a way to show our thanks to the Triumph675.Net community.

In the next few weeks (hopefully 1-2 weeks), you will see one last raffle appear in this section.

It will be a free raffle. All you will need to do is post in the thread. Trust me....this item will be well worth your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our little way of giving back to such a great forum/community.

- Adam

Fsnoles1984 10-24-08 11:46

This will be interesting!

I've definitely enjoyed being apart of it, and I'd like to extend my thank you to all of those who took part. We've been able to do some pretty cool things thanks to all of your support. I'd also like thank Adam for all of his hard work and efforts concerning the race funds and forum in general.

As he said, you will not be disappointed in the FREE raffle item! :thumbsup:

Jstu202 10-24-08 11:50

30 Attachment(s)
Posted.

:laugh:

Fsnoles1984 10-24-08 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jstu202 (Post 340677)
Posted.

:laugh:

Not yet jackass! :duh:

Jstu202 10-24-08 12:22

30 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fsnoles1984 (Post 340678)
Not yet jackass! :duh:

lol.. I'm just practicing.

Tattoofun 10-24-08 13:20

NICE!!!! I could use a (whatever it is they are giving away)! If thats it, then again I may sell it so I can pay for other goodies or "other expenses"

Ehh, who am I kidding, I would love to have it on the bike!

williams155 10-24-08 14:46

:zipped: :nana:

Thanks Rob & Adam for all you have done.:thumbup:

Fsnoles1984 10-24-08 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by williams155 (Post 340739)
:zipped: :nana:

Thanks Rob & Adam for all you have done.:thumbup:

No thanks needed. :grouphug2:

Budo 10-24-08 14:54

Come on baby... Papa needs a brand new steering dampener... or a brand new Jardine exhaust... or a brand new Pazzo Lever set... or a brand new painted in graphite catalyst race glass set... or a brand new Shoei/Arai/AGV helmet... or brand new rearsets... or a brand new chain and sprocket set... or a brand new Elka shock set... :)

Jstu202 10-24-08 15:16

30 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Budo (Post 340744)
Come on baby... Papa needs a brand new steering dampener... or a brand new Jardine exhaust... or a brand new Pazzo Lever set... or a brand new painted in graphite catalyst race glass set... or a brand new Shoei/Arai/AGV helmet... or brand new rearsets... or a brand new chain and sprocket set... or a brand new Elka shock set... :)

None of the above.. Its a toothpick.

......used by the one and only VALENTINO ROSSI!!! OMFG!!!!! AHH!!!