Triumph675.Net Forums

Triumph675.Net Forums (https://www.triumph675.net/forum/index.php)
-   UK and Europe Vendors (https://www.triumph675.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Low Exhaust Systems Kits (https://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111714)

Triumph Race Support 09-17-13 03:03

Low Exhaust Systems Kits

1 Attachment(s)
I'm just feeling the water here before we dip in!
We currently make about 2 low systems a month for Daytonas and Street Triples using stock headers and our own link pipe with a choice of can, usually a Scorpion one. We have sold these all over the world but shipping costs for headers can be expensive. Especially if the buyer wants to send us his or her stock headers to mod rather than us supply an eBay set and just ship one way.
So we are looking at offering a smaller kit. Idea is we will supply a stub to be welded onto the stock headers just after the collectors, a link pipe to go onto the stub, a can and bracket.
The mid section has the correct tuned length for optimum power on the 675 but we can make these any length or style.

So is there a market for kits?

Attachment 76482

bcmoore 09-17-13 03:51

Depending on the price I might be interested but I don't know if that is enough to justify. Is this for the 08-12 bikes?

What would the current kit you're making (with the header) cost with shipping to the US?

MacBandit 09-18-13 00:30

If I get you the OD on the Arrow headers can you shoot me a price for the midpipe and muffler?

Triumph Race Support 09-18-13 03:02

PMs sent guys.

bcmoore 09-18-13 06:29

Just a thought, but if a couple guys committed to buying, any chance we could get a discount by shipping the parts together?

firedude 09-18-13 09:58

Can I get a pm please. My questions are: how much, will you make one for my 11 daytona, and what cans can I choose from.

I'm assuming also that besides the stub that needs to be welded the rest of the system will be straight bolt on? Minus the tuning I will have to do to remove the exup and stuff.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

stickem189 09-18-13 10:37

I would be interested. Would you guys be willing to have a custom tune made and have it available online so potential buyers could use the tune? I know it wouldn't be perfect but it would be better than a stock tune.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

MacBandit 09-18-13 11:22

The arrow low pipe tune should be close enough at least until you get a proper tune.

stickem189 09-18-13 12:22

ill take a price quote too

steammachine 09-18-13 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcmoore (Post 3529434)
Just a thought, but if a couple guys committed to buying, any chance we could get a discount by shipping the parts together?

+1

I would like a quote for a 2010 Street Triple too please.