Triumph 675 Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. Gear
    Hey everyone, I have some gear that I'm selling. If the prices don't seem reasonable let me know. I'll make sure to find reliable and the cheapest shipping options to save a buyer money. I'll take Paypal, Venmo if that's what the buyer is comfortable with. Prices do not reflect shipping as...
  2. Riding Gear
    I am 5'11'' and roughly 140lbs. I cant seem to find anything that fits great. help would be appreciated.
  3. Gear
    SOLD: Yellow US Size 42 Hein Gericke Celtic 1-Piece Leather Suit - $250 OBO Shipped Up for sale is my yellow Hein Gericke Celtic 1-piece leather race suit. Size is US 42 / Euro 52. I'm 5'11" 160lbs and it fits perfectly. All the information, specs and features that you need to know about...
  4. Gear
    SOLD!!! Joe Rocket Honda Branded Gear SOLD!!! Hey all, I know just about everyone on here rides a Trumpet of some sort (including myself), but I was hoping if someone's buddy with a Honda was in the market for some good gear, you could steer them this way. This is some of the gear I still have...
  5. Riding Gear
    I understand that 1 piece suits are more comfortable. But 2 piece suits are more practical if one is not always riding the track. I am wondering what to do as far as 1 or 2 piece. I like the look of the 1 piece much better as most come with a back hump. But the 2 piece is probably a better...
  6. Riding Gear
    I've been looking to get some leathers that I can wear around riding in town and canyons that are very breathable in the sweltering desert summer heat. I really like Astars but they are too pricy for me. I found these Fieldsheer Radar leathers to appear to have very good breathability and appear...
  7. Classifieds Graveyard
    Alrighty, looks like Brandon might not be able to come up with the money for awhile, so I am putting my track suit stuff up for sale on here. Up for sale is a Silver Teknic Chicane 1pc racing suit in a size 50. As others will tell you, and I have come to find out, this suit seems to be about...
  8. Riding Gear
    Last night Josh found one hell of a deal on a teknic chicane. If your looking for a 1pc suit for the track or local twisties you cant beat this deal on a new suit. $310 Shipped. http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/sport/leather+motorcycle+suits/teknic_chicane+1+piece+race+suit Thanks josh!
1-8 of 8 Results