Paddock Side Lift Stands for Daytona 675 and Street 675 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Group Buys All the Group Buys you could want to spruce up your 675....and then some.

post #1 of 45 Old 01-07-13, 02:10 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up Paddock Side Lift Stands for Daytona 675 and Street 675

:) Hi everyone, I now have Triumph 675 Pin Kits for the SV Racing Parts, Paddock Side Lift Stands Available and ready to ship with the Side Lift Stands today.

$289.95 and includes Dolly Style Wheels to roll the stand on and your Choice of Pin Kit for your bike, This is a super value,

Email me directly for these parts at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please. It is faster and I need to be able to save and recall the conversation threads to get you looked after right away,

These are excellent stands that will serve you well,

http://www.svracingparts.com/product...=0&sort=normal

I worked super hard to get these done for me with Quality Powder Coat Finishes and Super Stability,

This is a Specialty Stand for our bikes that allows you to lift both Front and Rear Wheel up securely from the side of the bike providing complete access to virtually every part of the bike,

I also have Pin Kits for the Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198 999 and BMW S1000RR as well as a number of other bikes

Check it out, It Lifts the bike by both wheels off the ground for all service and Repair from The Side".

What I really wanted to accomplish for us was to have a High Quality Side Lift Stand we can use with Confidence on our bikes for Servicing and Storage at a super price on products that meet my smell test for excellence.

These Stand Provide Quality and Value which has always been my personal goal with my fellow Triumph 675 Members,

Visit me Anytime at SVRacingParts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 01-07-13 at 13:47.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 Old 01-07-13, 12:11
timwu12

PM'd you!
post #3 of 45 Old 01-07-13, 13:48 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts
Threadstarter Threadstarter

:) Hi everyone, I now have Triumph 675 Pin Kits for the SV Racing Parts, Paddock Side Lift Stands Available and ready to ship with the Side Lift Stands today.

$289.95 and includes Dolly Style Wheels to roll the stand on and your Choice of Pin Kit for your bike, This is a super value,

Email me directly for these parts at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please.

It is faster and I need to be able to save and recall the conversation threads to get you looked after right away,

I worked super hard to get these done for me with Quality Powder Coat Finishes and Super Stability,

This is a Specialty Stand for our bikes that allows you to lift both Front and Rear Wheel up securely from the side of the bike providing complete access to virtually every part of the bike,

I also have Pin Kits for the Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198 999 and BMW S1000RR as well as a number of other bikes

Check it out, It Lifts the bike by both wheels off the ground for all service and Repair from The Side".

What I really wanted to accomplish for us was to have a High Quality Side Lift Stand we can use with Confidence on our bikes for Servicing and Storage at a super price on products that meet my smell test for excellence.

These Stand Provide Quality and Value which has always been my personal goal with my fellow Triumph 675 Members,

Blair
post #4 of 45 Old 01-07-13, 14:23
Moeman

Awesome stands and the price is double awesome as well
post #5 of 45 Old 01-07-13, 23:04
allaussiegrown

Wow I have had this on the list for a while now......

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Motorcycle.com App

I still get those 'oh shit' moments.... The day I don't, is the day I stop riding.

'11 675R
Werkes Slip On Pipe + STD Fender Elim + Intergrated Tailight - ZG Double Bubble DS - Dual HID Headlights and Angel Eyes with Coloured Headlight Housing - Red Seat Cowl - LED Strip Indicators - 1050 Throttle Tube -
Attack Reasrsets (Red Pegs) - Powdercoated wheels and Sidestand - GB protection Kit - CRG Levers folding - Saddlemen CF Track Seat - Watsens
post #6 of 45 Old 01-07-13, 23:10 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaussiegrown View Post
Wow I have had this on the list for a while now...... Sent from my GT-P7500 using Motorcycle.com App

:) I ship worldwide every day, You will want to Email me Directly at b.layton@svrcingparts.com No PM Please,

I need to be able to reply right away, save the conversation threads and recall them when I need to look up details get you looked after right away,

Thanks,

Blair
post #7 of 45 Old 01-08-13, 00:09
jdgun_13

where you at in the PNW????

located in Salem, OR thinking would be cheaper for me to pick up?

Most of you people are not capable of being your GD self, to damn worried about being politcally correct.
2011-675R Sole Survivor Far to many mods to list
2012-250 Ninja
post #8 of 45 Old 01-08-13, 00:17 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaussiegrown View Post
Wow I have had this on the list for a while now......

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Motorcycle.com App
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdgun_13 View Post
where you at in the PNW????

located in Salem, OR thinking would be cheaper for me to pick up?
:) Hi, the token Flat Rate Shipping on these is only $10. Our facility is geared and driven by shipping worldwide. It is our efficiency and hard work that let's us provide great service and prices on quality parts. We are in north western Washington, Bellingham area.

Go to www.svracingparts.com Go in under For Triumph 675 on the upper left categories and then under Motorcycle Stands and order the Pin Kit for your 675 from the drop down boxes and checkout anytime you like with the Shopping Cart,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after today,

Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 01-12-13 at 09:30.
post #9 of 45 Old 01-12-13, 09:33 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

I just received 10 more of the Pin Kits for Triumph 675 Daytona 675 and Street 675 models so if you want one of these engineering marvels in your garage now is the time to order,

It is faster and I need to be able to save and recall the conversation threads to get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 01-16-13 at 22:55.
post #10 of 45 Old 01-16-13, 22:56 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

I just received 10 more of the Pin Kits for Triumph 675 Daytona 675 and Street 675 models so if you want one of these engineering marvels in your garage now is the time to order,

Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 01-19-13 at 03:07.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement