Goals For 2013? - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Riding Skills

Riding Skills Tips, lessons, experiences, etc. Beginner, intermediate and advanced.

Old 12-23-12, 12:43   #1
FlyinBrian24

Default Goals For 2013?

So what are Your riding Goals for 2013? Mine are to improve on my braking and get better at body positioning in left hand turns. Enter and finish all the 2013 M.C.R.A. I-70 Challenge series Heavyweight GT races.(10 races)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-12, 13:03   #2
TRMN8TR

Pretty similar goals myself. Plan to make all the rounds on the 2013 Moto Series schedule. (local club racing) I wound up 3rd in the 600 superbike sprints for novice, so I'll likely be getting the bump from novice to expert this season. My new goal will be don't finish last, lol.

My actual riding goal is to pay more attention during practices to "feel" what my bike is actually doing, and be able to adjust the suspension accordingly. I'm doing some research on suspension setup over the winter and plan to actually know what the changes I'm making are doing. Last season was more of a "set-it and forget-it" type of deal. No good.

Old 12-23-12, 15:54   #3
Hokie

I'd like to get an elbow down. Other than that, moto trips.

Old 12-23-12, 17:25   #4
Rink675

Complete levels 1-4 at C.S.S. is my main goal, I decided before I jump into racing this year that I would be debt free first so I don't have to be on such a tight race budget and not be able to finish a season because it costs too much or because my motor blew and don't have the spare cash to fix it.

I hope to at least be debt free by mid season so I can start racing then, so guess that would be my 2nd goal.

2007 Triumph 675 Race Bike

Old 12-23-12, 17:26   #5
munch

elbow down, more trackdays, race license

Old 12-23-12, 19:57   #6
carnage.inc

More track time, make all ten rounds with the cmra, finish my provnov requirements and get my confidence back.

Race tech's suspension bible is an excellent source for suspension and what your adjustments do.

Old 12-23-12, 20:14   #7
FlyinBrian24

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnage.inc View Post
More track time, make all ten rounds with the cmra, finish my provnov requirements and get my confidence back.

Race tech's suspension bible is an excellent source for suspension and what your adjustments do.
I agree on the RaceTech. I love my equipment and the bible make it easy to make it work

Old 12-24-12, 00:28   #8
TRMN8TR

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnage.inc View Post

This bible you speak of, it should pretty much apply to any suspension and not just Race Tech no? Is it something you can buy or just something that comes with their stuff when you buy it?

Old 12-24-12, 01:57   #9
Rink675

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRMN8TR View Post
This bible you speak of, it should pretty much apply to any suspension and not just Race Tech no? Is it something you can buy or just something that comes with their stuff when you buy it?

I believe this is the one he is talking about:

http://www.amazon.com/Techs-Motorcyc...spension+bible

2007 Triumph 675 Race Bike

Old 12-24-12, 23:02   #10
carnage.inc

That's the one and it applies to all suspension so long as its adjustable. Really good info i love it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement