Salem/portland Riders, Meet & Greet? - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Regional forums > North America > Oregon/Washington State

Old 12-10-12, 13:12   #1
jdgun_13

Default Salem/portland Riders, Meet & Greet?

Any chance anyone in these Areas up for a meet & greet in the next couple weeks?
Pretty felxible on where we can meet up, just a matter of figuring out a day when it is not pouring down cats & dogs.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-13, 01:09   #2
ZrexRich

I'm all for some Street Triple/Daytona 675 weekend group rides.

Old 01-20-13, 01:40   #3
Hogndos

Hit me up if it's a weekend...I'm a 9to5 guy..well actually 7:30to4 guy...my wife usually likes to come along but she's sweet...it usually means a bit slower pace for me...not because of her...she has no fear LOL...just don't want to damage her...haha...we can always catch up if y'all get away though...no worries...the freezing fog has not been burning off during the day in Silverton...in fact, it looked like it had snowed this morning ...the long range forecast doesn't look too good but you never know around here...here's to hoping...the bikes could certainly use it!

Old 01-29-13, 12:20   #4
jdgun_13

looking like we might get some clean weather in the next 2 days, subject to change i am sure..

Old 01-29-13, 15:26   #5
Neanderthal

I know it feels a little awkward meeting up with a new rider the first time, but JD's a good guy - take advantage of this invitation folks. We probably logged at least 1,500 miles together last summer.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement