End of the Season Special, SV Racing Parts Full Digital Tire Warmers at $225 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Marketplace forums > Group Buys

Group Buys All the Group Buys you could want to spruce up your 675....and then some.

Old 10-11-12, 01:15   #1
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up End of the Season Special, SV Racing Parts Full Digital Tire Warmers at $225

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, Full Digital Temperature Adjustable Racing Tire Warmers allow you to change the operating temperature of the tire warmer with one degree increments.

Now and until the current inventory is sold out $225 End of Season Pricing is in effect for the remaining limited stock. The Full Warranty applies to these Full Digital Tire Warmers,

High Quality Nomex and Kevlar Construction with Deep Side Curtains to keep your heat all the way to the rims,

The Set Includes Front and Rear Tire Warmers with Full Digital Temperature Control and a great looking Carrying Bag to make storage and Transportation easy,

$225 all in End of Season Pricing, with Free Shipping to your door

The adjustable setting allows you to safely heat Rain Tires and Save and Control Heat Cycles in-between sessions regardless of weather conditions.

Set your Tire Temperatures at your Manufacturers Recommended Temperatures and Focus on Racing.

Here is the SV Racing Parts Full Digital Tire Warmer on the left and other tire warmer on the right,

Carrying Bag is included. It is sized for two tire warmers to fit into, ready for packing and storage.

Super Value on High Quality Digital Tire Warmers Built to Perform for Champions and New Riders Alike.

Available in SuperBike Sizing and also Available in SuperMoto, SV650, F3- F4, 150 - 170 sizing,

Let me know the size you want, Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

We Ship Internationally Every Day, Visit me at www.svracingparts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 10-17-12 at 22:26.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-12, 21:52   #2
soulpatch

Is the temp setting on the warmer itself or like the CHR where that are part of the power cord and not on the warmer itself. Also does the control unit have a display? Hard to tell from the pics. And finally what is the warranty?

Old 10-14-12, 22:34   #3
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up End of the Season Special, SV Racing Parts Full Digital Tire Warmers at $225

:) Hi, The Temperature Control is Full Digital Display Read Out on the face of the controller box itself.

The The Temperature Controller Box is in a rubberized pouch right on the tire warmer itself and very easy to read and operate,

Warranty is Full One Year Warranty on all parts and workmanship and is repair or replace same as Chicken Hawk

The Warranty is Through SV Racing Parts as we are the manufacturer and we stock our Tire Warmers for shipping at all times,

Order Directly anytime you like at www.svracingparts.com

Everything is in stock and ready to ship,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you for the parts you want and get you looked after right away,

Email me Directly anytime at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Blair

Old 10-16-12, 19:02   #4
steves

Okay, in for one set for next season. Ordered on the website :D

Old 10-16-12, 20:06   #5
whirlybird

I just ordered a set as well. Hoping to have them by my trackday this weekend. I'll post a review as soon as I have used them.

Old 10-17-12, 22:27   #6
SV Racing Parts

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, Full Digital Temperature Adjustable Racing Tire Warmers allow you to change the operating temperature of the tire warmer with one degree increments.

Now and until the current inventory is sold out $225 End of Season Pricing is in effect for the remaining limited stock. The Full Warranty applies to these Full Digital Tire Warmers,

High Quality Nomex and Kevlar Construction with Deep Side Curtains to keep your heat all the way to the rims,

The Set Includes Front and Rear Tire Warmers with Full Digital Temperature Control and a great looking Carrying Bag to make storage and Transportation easy,

The adjustable setting allows you to safely heat Rain Tires and Save and Control Heat Cycles in-between sessions regardless of weather conditions.

Set your Tire Temperatures at your Manufacturers Recommended Temperatures and Focus on Racing.

Here is the SV Racing Parts Full Digital Tire Warmer on the left and other tire warmer on the right,

Carrying Bag is included. It is sized for two tire warmers to fit into, ready for packing and storage.

Super Value on High Quality Digital Tire Warmers Built to Perform for Champions and New Riders Alike.

Available in SuperBike Sizing and also Available in SuperMoto, SV650, F3- F4, 150 - 170 sizing,

Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 10-23-12 at 18:56.

Old 10-23-12, 18:58   #7
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up

These are a sweet deal:

Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 10-28-12 at 01:00.

Old 10-23-12, 20:53   #8
tooblekain

Send a message via AIM to tooblekain

Email sent regarding if you make them for Ninja 250s

What is The Clymb? Click on the link below and be prepared to be hooked:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/tooblekain

Old 10-23-12, 21:21   #9
SV Racing Parts

:) Hi, I do manufacture a model of these SV Racing Parts, Tire Warmers and they are sized for the Honda CBR 250R and for the Ninja 250,

Unfortunately for you in this case, They are already sold out, but I will have them again once my 2013 Line of Warmers are Ready to Ship,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will reply and we can get you set up on the list for New Inventory on the 2013 Models,

In the interim. Daytona 675 and other big bike riders, I have your sizes in stock and ready to ship today,

Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 10-23-12 at 21:43.

Old 10-23-12, 22:03   #10
SV Racing Parts

These are a sweet deal:

Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 03-08-13 at 21:38.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement