tuneboy live maps - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Modifications > All Things Tuning

Old 08-12-12, 09:26   #1
mark

Default tuneboy live maps

The tuneboy live maps are on the tuneboy site, we now have the ability to use the side stand switch as a qiuckshifter, my question is does anyone have any pics of where to mount the new switch, i presume it will need to go on the shift rod. I am sure someone on here posted a few months ago he got his working but i cant find the post now.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-12, 18:28   #2
Willy Wonka

Send a message via MSN to Willy Wonka

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark View Post
The tuneboy live maps are on the tuneboy site, we now have the ability to use the side stand switch as a qiuckshifter, my question is does anyone have any pics of where to mount the new switch, i presume it will need to go on the shift rod. I am sure someone on here posted a few months ago he got his working but i cant find the post now.
If I check the website it says it also supports traction controll.
But how does it even work with a piece of software and the stock ECU. Can someone explain?

Old 08-13-12, 20:01   #3
Dave73

I don't know about this specifically, but most add on traction control systems work by calculating RPM rise for each gear. If the RPMs increase too fast, it cuts fuel. You have to set it up and make the necessary adjustments.

Old 08-13-12, 22:33   #4
Cobalt135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wonka View Post
If I check the website it says it also supports traction controll.
But how does it even work with a piece of software and the stock ECU. Can someone explain?
Heh, have you seen the interview with Mat Mladin a few years ago when he talks traction control? Think about all the tuning experience that team has and he says getting it set up is a real PITA, all about compromises, at least for the level riding they do.

Old 08-17-12, 13:35   #5
mark

i have had a try at downloading the map to bike, but i cant get it to work at the min. i have a idea for the switch mount...i will try again tomorrow on a diff laptop.

Old 08-17-12, 13:47   #6
nthngwthout

Quote:
i have had a try at downloading the map to bike, but i cant get it to work at the min. i have a idea for the switch mount...i will try again tomorrow on a diff laptop.
Cool, keep us updated. I'm definitely curious about this. And take some pics if you find a nice solution.
Expendables - Pilot Pures, Straight distilled w water wetter, Motul 300v 15w50 oil, CL C59 brakes, Motul brake fluid

Old 08-18-12, 09:55   #7
mark

well things are looking up, installed the map off a different computer no problem, must be a driver issue on my laptop. tested the map switching, looks like its working. just the bracket to knock up and switch to wire in.

Old 08-18-12, 13:50   #8
Willy Wonka

Quote:
well things are looking up, installed the map off a different computer no problem, must be a driver issue on my laptop. tested the map switching, looks like its working. just the bracket to knock up and switch to wire in.
You need to Race ECU for this?

Old 08-21-12, 16:28   #9
mark

no its all working on a standard ecu. there is a separate tune for the race ecu.

Old 08-21-12, 16:41   #10
Willy Wonka

Quote:
no its all working on a standard ecu. there is a separate tune for the race ecu.
That is nice
Is there a manual or something to make the switch/bracket?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement