Hein-Gericke, Knox, Heroic, and Bell track gear for sale - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Marketplace forums > Classifieds > Gear

Gear Want to sell, or trade gear? Post your threads here. FS, WTT, FF all welcome.

Old 07-03-12, 22:14   #1
Chchadder

Default Hein-Gericke Celtic suit available still, all else is gone.

Time to cut some costs and raise some cash unfortunately, and that means that track days are out for me for the foreseeable future. Grad school funding is over, loans are coming due, and I can use the money invested in track gear elsewhere at the moment so someone might as well enjoy some awesome and basically brand new gear.

Keep an eye out for parts and perhaps a bike as well. I'm waiting to see what the job market is like after comps and dissertation, but I may end up separately selling off the bike and its Woodcraft, GB Racing, and other goodies by the end of summer. We'll see how all that works out.

First item is a Hein-Gericke Celtic one-piece leather suit. This is really top of the line protection (and flash ) at the track. Double stitched safety stitching, perfed upper, removable and washable inner mesh lining, and stretch panels where needed. It has Hiprotech hip armor, Astrotech shoulder, elbow & knee armor, as well as kidney armor. Truly one of the most well made and protective suits for well under $1000 new.

I removed the Sastech back protector that came with the suit (and it is not included in this sale) as I used the Knox that is coming up on this post for track days. It was a nice street level back protector but at the track you would want a level 2 standalone back protector regardless.

Here is STG's page about the HG Celtic:

Update: The link to STG's page doesn't work when posted into the forum and instead just sends you to the domain's holding page. It is the first link at the top of the Google search for it here:

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclien...w=1440&bih=766

Or just do a search for Hein-Gericke Celtic and the same will pop up.

And my photos of the actual suit:

Suit is a size 44 US which is what STG recommended I get, and it fit me perfectly at 6ft 185lbs with the Knox back protector. At 195lbs it still fits me well, but is of course a little tight and I have to suck in a little more than I like to when zipping up. That's not the suit's fault of course, but a lack of good diet and P90X recently. Plenty of freedom of movement while in it though regardless due to the flex panels in all the right places.

Ideally to wear this suit you should be between 5ft 10in and 6ft 2in and between 170-190lbs give or take.

I paid $599 for this two seasons ago and it has seen a total of 5 track days and maybe 3 days on the street. Never down, not even a knee.

Aside from a little normal wear this is in perfect condition. Inner liner is nice and clean, always worn with an undersuit.

$425 plus shipping if you are not local pickup.

Next up is a pair of Heroic SP-R Pro gloves in size 10. These were bought during the group buy last season and have only seen 1 and a half track days (tranny crapped out on third Lightning session at t675 day last year ) plus a few street days breaking them in. Basically in perfect condition.

These are the some of the most comfortable and protective gloves out there. Todd really goes all out on these and I hate to see them go, but...

Here is the thread from the group buy where Bushmaster and I went out to size the gloves before making our orders (p. 13 if it doesn't automatically go there):

http://www.triumph675.net/forum/show...der#post644955

These are going to be blown out for $240 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Next up is the Knox Aegis 8 plate race back protector. This is hands down one of the top back protectors on the market. Being the race model it has the additional coccyx protection at the base. STG info here:

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=4145

The piece is basically brand new as well, only 5 track days on it, and the same 3 or so street days.

$150 shipped anywhere in the CONUS

I am also letting go the matching helmet of the set, a Bell Vortex. Worn for only two track days and a few odd street days. This is a nice little helmet but nothing special or fancy. It sells for $70 which is what I got it for.

Honestly, this is really almost a gimme for a local person who picks up the suit or one of the other items and would like a medium helmet to match, as shipping it will most likely cost about half of what I would ask for it.

If someone local wants it along with another piece of the gear or two (or three) I will throw it in at the reasonable price of $35. If someone non-local wants with another piece of gear (or two, or three...), then shipping fees will have to be adjusted, but the same reasonable price of $35 for the lid applies.

A few notes and disclaimers:

Make sure of your sizes before you call dibs and pay. I have and will continue to answer all questions as best I can, but I am not able to take returns because something doesn't fit, particularly if it was shipped and has to be shipped back. If you are local/semi-local and want to try something on let me know. I will make every effort to arrange my schedule so that you can come by and do so.
This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat. ~Hunter S. Thompson

Last edited by Chchadder; 12-05-12 at 22:29. Reason: STG link doesn't work when included in post

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-12, 22:20   #2
jethead

Very interested in the suit..... Let me check on funding.... By that I mean I need to talk to my wife about this.

I'm 5'9" tall and about 175 lbs so it sounds like it'd fit me if I wear a good back protector.....

Last edited by jethead; 07-04-12 at 09:15.

Old 07-04-12, 16:54   #3
Chchadder

Yeah, I think you would most likely be right in between a 42 (for the height) and a 44 (for the weight) so this would work for you and be a little more forgiving in the crotchal region than it is for me.

Back protector is up here as well and I am willing to work a bit on multi-item price.
This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat. ~Hunter S. Thompson

Old 07-06-12, 10:25   #4
RNYC

Sorry to see this stuff go, Chad. But, if you get the chance, you can always rent some gear.

Hope to hang out soon. Good luck with the sale!

Old 07-06-12, 21:27   #5
Chchadder

Thanks man, hopefully I'll be back in a season or two.

Old 07-07-12, 17:13   #6
Chchadder

I am willing to do $550 shipped anywhere in the CONUS for the suit and back protector.

If someone wants the Heroic gloves as well I will do $775 shipped anywhere in the CONUS for all three items.

Old 07-08-12, 10:47   #7
napeHbNYC

Where are located? Pick up possible? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Fabre Satin Black WS / Dual Comp Werkes Slip on / Proton LED turn signals / Comp Werkes integrated tail / Tech Spec pads / Carbon fiber pad / 5k DDM HID hi/low / Scorpio i800 / GB Racing frame sliders / CF heel guards / JPR Black Shorties / Wrapped exhaust / Powder coated matte black pegs/rear sets / Gloss black wheels / Triumph low gel seat

Old 07-08-12, 13:49   #8
Chchadder

I'm in the city up in SpaHa (Spanish Harlem). Pickup definitely available.

Old 07-12-12, 10:26   #9
Chchadder

Pre-weekend bump for offers!

Old 07-12-12, 12:03   #10
jethead

The offer I sent you via PM still stands.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement